• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King!

better
Years
  • I just had an odd dream......

The Wave was being announced co-owner, for one....then there were some other names....oh well! ^.^

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I just had an odd dream......

The Wave was being announced co-owner, for one....then there were some other names....oh well! ^.^

How the hell could you have such dream? Oh well, lets hope that that dream is just.... A dream. I can't be a co-owner in any way. And beside that, wouldn't Wolflare technically be the co-owner already?

Small announcement: It looks like I'll be gone this weekend. So yeah, you won't see me posting or joining the new thread. But I'll be back either Sunday late or Monday, and then I'll surely join the new thread! See you next thread then!

Last edited:

Bz

*trying to lick elbow*
    Years
  • How the hell could you have such dream? Oh well, lets hope that that dream is just.... A dream. I can't be a co-owner in any way. And beside that, wouldn't Wolflare technically be the co-owner already?

Small announcement: It looks like I'll be gone this weekend. So yeah, you won't see me posting or joining the new thread. But I'll be back either Sunday late or Monday, and then I'll surely join the new thread! See you next thread then!

have fun with whatever your doing this weekend :-)

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    have fun with whatever your doing this weekend :-)

It looks like I have to help with my brother's crashed pc this weekend.... And it sounds seriously bad.....

King!

better
    Years
  • I'm no longer a fifth grade, elementary school-er.

Now, I am a sixth grade, middle school-er.

I will miss all my friends I won't see for a while......

But I'll make new ones!

xD

*waits for new thread*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back