• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I enjoy chaining a lot...it keeps me occupied and at the edge of my seat...lol
    Today I actually got my minun chain to 40 (my very first time getting that far) but sadly it broke...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    My farthest chain was 156, it took me a long time as I had to keep charging it. XD

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Wow Wolflare! My highest was 76! I got two pachirisu out of it too! I gave one to my gf.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah, it is a wow! XD I am trying to break the record... :\

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Announcement: These Days, ChaosLucario is Sick and might not be Active too much in 5 days.
    News: Im going to make Quick_Kid to be Co-Owner due to some owners here getting Busy Lately. Including me whos Sick...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'm co owner??? WOW>..thank you ChaosLucario, lil bro...I hope u get better soon though!!!
    @ Wolflare...WOW, I do not think I can make a large chain like that...was the big chain of urs for growlithe???

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Congrats bro! I almost reached my record this morning with that stubborn stunky at 72 >_<

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    I won't be very active for the next few days. My region's suffering from a severe heatwave and due to the fact my residence doesn't have air conditioning, its too dangerous for me to operate my computer for any real period of time during daylight hours. Also I'm dropping out of the RP, since I'm far behind and won't be catching up soon.

Now the bright note, if I was really an Arcanine, I'd be having some wicked fire attacks during this time.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Sorry to hear that Crimson Arcanine. But yeah if you were one you'd be pretty awesome right now.

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
    I'd love to join! I love Pokemon like Entei, Suicune, and I ADORE shiny Ninetales. I've written a story in the URPG with 45k characters on my other forum. Don't ask. ^.^

@Crimson Arcanine: Wow. In Arkansas we just had an ice storm. :x Hope that hot weather goes away soon! ;D

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    wasn't here for a while, school gets very busy again. damn I wished that there weren't so much programming stuff.....

so what's going on here now?

@ChaosLucario: get well soon!

@Wolflare: damn how did you got all that patience? I think my highest was 10-15 chain?

@Quik_Kid: congrats at getting co-owner!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Be well soon ChaosLucario. My longest chain is 13, and it's shiny Riolu I'm after. I stopped.

Congrats QK for being the co-owner of DD and WH!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Wow you guys make me feel like I can chain pretty well and I so don't think that's the case lol

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I guess it is! lol but I'm telling ya I used to suck at it badly. I couldn't get past like a chain of 8! lol

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    heh well it's great that you don't suck at it anymore. I still can't chain, I simply don't have any patient for it.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    That's the thing I'm very impatient. I don't know how I do it. I just said I was going to take a break but I'm about to chain for a corsola, and a roselia today! lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back