• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    lol yeah when Quick comes on I'm sure he will bless us with a new topic :D

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    I'd love to join! I love Pokemon like Entei, Suicune, and I ADORE shiny Ninetales. I've written a story in the URPG with 45k characters on my other forum. Don't ask. ^.^

@Crimson Arcanine: Wow. In Arkansas we just had an ice storm. :x Hope that hot weather goes away soon! ;D

Thanks, its not going to end until Saturday most likely unfortunately. I heard that parts of the USA were having severe weather conditions, although the news where I live only barely mentioned that.

And welcome to the hideout. I'm the elder here (it doesn't make me important just old :P). Feel free to talk about any of the wolves.

Damn you, all who can chain, the best i've actually done was a chain of 28....

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Thanks, its not going to end until Saturday most likely unfortunately. I heard that parts of the USA were having severe weather conditions, although the news where I live only barely mentioned that.

And welcome to the hideout. I'm the elder here (it doesn't make me important just old :P). Feel free to talk about any of the wolves.

Damn you, all who can chain, the best i've actually done was a chain of 28....

you're not old! :O

and 28 is actually better than mine with my low chain of 10....

Can we talk of something else?

no! lol jk.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hey you guys...I'm here with a new topic!!! I hope it keeps you all busy for a while...lolz and my highest chain was 40 but now I cannot seem to get that far again...*sigh*

If you were a wolf, no matter which one, where in any part of the world would you like to live in???

If it was me, I would like to live in a lucious forest way north of England maybe, if they have any...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I'd love to be an arctic wolf. They are gorgeous. Not too big either and they blend in with the snow. Camo time :D

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Hey you guys...I'm here with a new topic!!! I hope it keeps you all busy for a while...lolz and my highest chain was 40 but now I cannot seem to get that far again...*sigh*

If you were a wolf, no matter which one, where in any part of the world would you like to live in???

If it was me, I would like to live in a lucious forest way north of England maybe, if they have any...

A topic at last...

I would like to live in the Arctic, where no one can bother me or anything.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

dunno, some kind of big forrest?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    There are 3 types of forest. Tropical, Temperate(In the US and UKs) and Taiga. Taiga's simply a forest of pine trees(In Russia). So which one? And there's hardly any wolf in the tropical forest.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Oh, maybe I'd choose the Taiga, they look really cool!!!

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    There are 3 types of forest. Tropical, Temperate(In the US and UKs) and Taiga. Taiga's simply a forest of pine trees(In Russia). So which one? And there's hardly any wolf in the tropical forest.

then it will the Taiga forest, that looks a pretty cool forest to live.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back