• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Hahahaha! If Jigglypuff Sang she will make anyone who hears it Sleeps xD

Anyway Ive Got a Dicussion Creating The Wolves Hideout Ranks! Heres At it Follows!:

Note: This is not for the RP. This is For Here to make the Hideout much more Noticeable to any Member who Joins, By this , We will Have An Uber Long Member List Like other Fan Clubs.

The Wolves King: The Founder of the Wolves Hideout and Gives Command to his Followers, Observes how the Grunts Works With Their Efforts and Ranks them Up,Have the Ability To Post Topics And Side-Topics, And Can Display The Support Banners that Was Created by some of His Members. Notice that its For me only :P

The King,s Apprentice: The One whos Always Beside The Wolves King,And was With The Wolves King when the Wolves Hideout was Created at First,Like the Wolves King, He can Post Topics But Unable to Post Side-Topics,Unlike That, He Can Display The MemberList. Thats For Wolflare Only

The Admin: The Other Hand Of The Wolves King, Much more Like The King,s Apprentice. Able to Post Topics but Cant Post Side-Topics. Thats for the Co-Owners: Quick_Kid And Sanctuary

The Warrior: the One who was Once a Grunt but Got Ranked up By the Wolves King Due to their Good Effort and Activity, Able To Post Side-Topics only . Its For a Male Member who Really Worked Hard And Being Active

The Princess: A Female Member that is Active And Gains Fully Respected by All the Other Members, Especially By The Wolves King, Able to Post Side-Topics Only. Thats for a Female Grunt Only.

The Elder: An Old Aged Active Member Who is Knowleagable in Wolves, Able To Post Side-Topics Only. This is For Crimson Arcanine Only since hes Older Than us, Already at the Age of 25 xD

The Grunt: a Normal Member Who is Decently Active and not that much working hard, Once a New Member Joins. He/She Gains this Rank Immediatly. And Gets Commands from the Wolves King, The King,s Apprentice. If This Member Worked Hard and Too much Active. He/She Becomes Either: Warrior/Princess

So... How u Liked it People? this will Replace The Owner/Co-Owner/VIP Member Titles

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years

Anyway Ive Got a Dicussion Creating The Wolves Hideout Ranks! Heres At it Follows!:

Note: This is not for the RP. This is For Here to make the Hideout much more Noticeable to any Member who Joins, By this , We will Have An Uber Long Member List Like other Fan Clubs.

The Wolves King: The Founder of the Wolves Hideout and Gives Command to his Followers, Observes how the Grunts Works With Their Efforts and Ranks them Up,Have the Ability To Post Topics And Side-Topics, And Can Display The Support Banners that Was Created by some of His Members. Notice that its For me only :P

The King,s Apprentice: The One whos Always Beside The Wolves King,And was With The Wolves King when the Wolves Hideout was Created at First,Like the Wolves King, He can Post Topics But Unable to Post Side-Topics,Unlike That, He Can Display The MemberList. Thats For Wolflare Only

The Admin: The Other Hand Of The Wolves King, Much more Like The King,s Apprentice. Able to Post Topics but Cant Post Side-Topics. Thats for the Co-Owners: Quick_Kid And Sanctuary

The Warrior: the One who was Once a Grunt but Got Ranked up By the Wolves King Due to their Good Effort and Activity, Able To Post Side-Topics only . Its For a Male Member who Really Worked Hard And Being Active

The Princess: A Female Member that is Active And Gains Fully Respected by All the Other Members, Especially By The Wolves King, Able to Post Side-Topics Only. Thats for a Female Grunt Only.

The Elder: An Old Aged Active Member Who is Knowleagable in Wolves, Able To Post Side-Topics Only. This is For Crimson Arcanine Only since hes Older Than us, Already at the Age of 25 xD

The Grunt: a Normal Member Who is Decently Active and not that much working hard, Once a New Member Joins. He/She Gains this Rank Immediatly. And Gets Commands from the Wolves King, The King,s Apprentice. If This Member Worked Hard and Too much Active. He/She Becomes Either: Warrior/Princess

So... How u Liked it People? this will Replace The Owner/Co-Owner/VIP Member Titles

Wow, that's cool.

It'll replace our hierarchical classes.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years

Hehe, that's awesome.. incorporating ranks! So much more like real wolves now, since they have ranks in their packs as well. ;D

What do you think of Lucario And Blaziken as Guitar Players and Infernape as a Drummer?
    They're all awesome ideas!
    It's a shame though, since only Pokemon that walk on two legs can be drummers & guitar players. XD

VOTE MIGHTYENA FOR SINGING! XD

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years

Hmm.... interesting system, hope it works out.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

heh, that's a good idea. this will keep the Wolves Hideout more interresting.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Hehe , So people Liked it? I thought about it Last Night , Since we Dont have Warriors . The Following Members Are gonna be Warriors:

1-The Wave: An Active Member Indeed, Answers to Each Topic,He Will be Ranked up to Warrior
    2-Gawain The Snowdragon: Active Member, Answers to Each Topic, He will be Ranked up to Warrior
    3-King900000: He Promised That He will be an Active Member and He did, He will be Ranked up to Warrior
    4-RyuKun: Theres only 1 Chance for u Pal to Become A Warrior, Make An Official Cool Wolves Hideout Banner ( not a Support Banner ). ive heard that u r good at making banners, so if u did it, u will be Ranked up to Warrior

For Crimson Arcanine, In Past he was Titled as The Elder but Couldnt Post side-topics, Now he is Officially Ranked to Elder And Can Post Side-Topics!

And Later I Will Put these Ranks At the first Post Of the Hideout

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    that sounds wicked cool...how'd u end up thinking of it bro???

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Hehe , So people Liked it? I thought about it Last Night , Since we Dont have Warriors . The Following Members Are gonna be Warriors:

1-The Wave: An Active Member Indeed, Answers to Each Topic,He Will be Ranked up to Warrior
    2-Gawain The Snowdragon: Active Member, Answers to Each Topic, He will be Ranked up to Warrior
    3-King900000: He Promised That He will be an Active Member and He did, He will be Ranked up to Warrior
    4-RyuKun: Theres only 1 Chance for u Pal to Become A Warrior, Make An Official Cool Wolves Hideout Banner ( not a Support Banner ). ive heard that u r good at making banners, so if u did it, u will be Ranked up to Warrior

For Crimson Arcanine, In Past he was Titled as The Elder but Couldnt Post side-topics, Now he is Officially Ranked to Elder And Can Post Side-Topics!

And Later I Will Put these Ranks At the first Post Of the Hideout

Well that's sweet. Thanks bro!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    why is everyone calling each other bro???

and ChaosLucario...when does this new thing u created start...sounds wicked cool!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Sorry, I have been gone again to set up my WiFi connection... D: Though, now I have WiFi!! Any new members? What is the topic? I will start to get active again now that I have the WiFi! LOL

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    AWESOME!!! glad u'll be more active again wolfie...things have been quiet when u're off...

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Good wolflare u just Asked in the Good Time And CONGRATS ON HAVING WI-FI! Im Sure that infernape10 could have fun Battling u! yet he Aids me to get Pokemon that are in the Trade Shop While My Wi-Fi doesnt support DS, Oh and not to Forget Wolflare u can Challenge me Only in PBR! and yea check Page 42 of the hideout, I Decided Something that made the People Around Here Inspired xD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back