• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    lolz...its great to seeu and sanctuary back again...activity around PC has been slowing down quite some bit...it makes me feel lonely...:(

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Oooo, Sanctuary is back! Coolio, now we have more people back! :D Also, I will do a post in the RP soon, just been very busy. D:

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Actually Sanctuary is the Opposite of me. While im Active from Sunday to Thursday only, shes the Opposite, so that means we might see her only in Weekend O.O

Here im gonna show everyone my Emerald Team . now up to battle the 3rd Gym Leader:

Combusken Lv31: Peck, Double Kick , Rock Tomb , Ember
    Sableye Lv23: Fury Swipe, Fake Out, Theif, Night Shade
    Gyarados Lv22: Tackle, Splash, Bite xD
    Zigzagoon( Nicknamed BEAGLE) Lv4: Tackle, Growl , Cut , Rock Smash

Q&A:
    Q: WTF! How did u get a Gyarados in your Team?
    A: Captured a Feeble Magikarp Via Old Rod and Kept Training it, though it was Epic Hard to train it

Q: Why Does your Gyarados Learns Damn Stupid Move?
    A: it was a Magikarp with Tackle and Splash only. when it Evolved. it Learned Bite. Soon im gonna Teach it Strength

Q: Why your Combusken Learned Rock Tomb?
    A: Bird Pokemon Are Annoying for him. The Only Way to take them Down is by Rock Tomb. Plus Rock Tomb Decreases the Speed 100% of some Speedy Pokemon.

Q: Zigzagoon Lv4?? Why in your Team??
    A: I use Zigzagoon as an HM Slave. Plus Its Ability Let me get a Random Item. I wish if i got a Master Ball xD

Q: u Play Emerald Early, is it Your First Time?
    A: Dang it, I played before when i was Young, The Pokemon where Strong, But then Migrated them to D/P so i Decided To Play A new Game

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    What do you think of Lucario And Blaziken as Guitar Players and Infernape as a Drummer?

Can't say anything about it, and if I think about them I'll laugh. But I think Sceptile and Latios would be the guitarist and Blastoise would be the drummer. lol

And Sanctuary welcome back!

It would be obvious your Gyrados must learn a water-move(surf) and earthquake(for lighting and stuff).

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Well Why did I choose Lucario and Blaziken as Guitar Players? Its becuz Their Hair is Suitable to be A Rockstars

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    What do you think of Lucario And Blaziken as Guitar Players and Infernape as a Drummer?

Um...sorry for the late absence but I am back!!! And Blaziken a guitar player??? Uh...I guess... But Lucario a Guitar player thats cool and infernape as a Drummer....yeah that is cool too...lol :D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Eh, I want Arcanine to be the singer... :(

Edit: No, Growlithe as he growls. LOL

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ho wow...looks like an all out animal feud for the lead singer...I say Delcatty should be the singer...lolz

*RUNS!* ...on the other hand it could also be riolu too...

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Yea i agree Delcatty should be singer, Houndoom should be drummer and Arcanine can be the Guitarist.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Haha! If you ask me, Spiritomb should be the singer 'cause the tombstone sings! Get it? I guess so.

But I really think Latios and Latias should be doing the duos, and they can impersonate other humans!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back