• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Well, do you have any ideas for topics on Wolves? And, I announced that from now on we might have off topic topics. But, aren't we having fun, the only reason we didn't have a huge posting party having fun is because that time everyone was on. :P

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Here's a topic:

If you had to rename vulpix and growlithe something else...what would you name them for their official names?

I understand the off topic choice, but maybe making it once a month or something may be a little better...anyway like the new topic anyone? :)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Windoar is what I think either Growlithe or Arcanine should have. Arcanine's Japanese name is Windie, because it runs with the wind, so Windoar is better because I hate -ie at the end of names. >.< Wind-Roar. :P

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    for growlithe I say Windle (lol) this is my first try at this...

for vulpix...firefox (yes, I know this has been done before...)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    LOL....yes vulpic has now become an internet browser of firefox...:D

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    If you had to rename vulpix and growlithe something else...what would you name them for their official names?

I've never been good with names lol.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Goodies me neither...hence I ended up naming vulpix after an internet browser...lol

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Yeah, Star Fox! XD Ah, so you are doing a Squirtle theme now f l a s h?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yes, I've decided to start off fresh like the water, and clear as the ocean sky....for night shall not take me by surprise, but only I shall take it by shadow!

cool saying you think?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Just remember to give credit to the person who uploaded it from Photobucket, since it is considered stealing even if you just say "Photobucket".

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    right, I'll go do that right now!!! the maker is nintendoflash...hey that's cool he has FLASH!!! lol

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    the eeveeloutions,shaymin,and rakiou ARE NOT wolves. the eeveeloutions and rakiou are cats and shaymin is a hedgehog and a raindeer
    We have hard core facts, we already decided on these Pokemon, plus you haven't even joined so why are you disagreeing? Anyways...
    Eeveelutions = Fox - Cat
    Raikou = Tiger - (Dog) He is here because they are referred to Legendary Dogs
    Skymin = Reindeer - Terrier
    We support FOXes to so they ARE Wolves, we are named Wolves Hideout only because it sounded best. It doesn't have to be a wolf, just a member of the dog family. And, why did you have to barg into this club? :\ I also spent a long time finding these facts on official websites like Bulbapedia. Though, we did have an arguement over Raikou, but it was voted for a dog.

Edit: I will now be redoing the Member List, updating if there are members that need to be degraded down. Some have been inactive, so yeah. Sanctuary has an exception though (school).

Last edited:
    Years
    So…what'd I miss? The hideout's so active. :3

If you had to rename Vulpix and Growlithe something else...what would you name them for their official names?
    Uh…I dunno…I can't really think of any good names….D:

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Well, since no one can think of any names... So...
    I was thinking if we had a game we could play, do you have any ideas?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    One member describes the wolf and the others have to guess what it is. And the first person to get it right gets to choose the next wolf.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Eh, just a suggestion. I think we shouldn't have just a guessing game just for Wolf Pokemon, maybe any Pokemon, because we could finish all of them after a day. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back