• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushimmi

Transformice <3
Years
  • So I got a Shiny Jirachi (not via WT, but by prowling other forums).

I have to decide a good time and date to start sending some clones over WT. Any suggestions? The date on this one is August 7, so it won't be until then.
    9th August. It's Singapore's birthday!

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2015
    I got a Kyurem over wonder trade, and my brother got the Therian form of Tornadus. I would like to know who sent legendaries but it made our day.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I got a Kyurem over wonder trade, and my brother got the Therian form of Tornadus. I would like to know who sent legendaries but it made our day.
    I'm also considering cloning my HA Legendary set from Dream Radar and spamming them on WT as well. IVs will suck though, perhaps...

Birdiee

MissBirdiee
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014
    I just got a Pichu, pokerus from the wonder trade.. Is this good? I've never seen pokerus pokemon in game, I have no idea haha.

Years
  • Haven't got too many good things but once I threw out a level 10 pikachu and got a level 35 Trevenant, which is not too shabby by my standards haha

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I just got a Pichu, pokerus from the wonder trade.. Is this good? I've never seen pokerus pokemon in game, I have no idea haha.
    Whatever you do, make sure it's in the PC at midnite. Or, before you do that, bring out everything you can and "infect" them with it. They train a lot faster if they have/had Pokérus.

How to infect? Keep in your party while you battle. It will spread.

Birdiee

MissBirdiee
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014
    Whatever you do, make sure it's in the PC at midnite. Or, before you do that, bring out everything you can and "infect" them with it. They train a lot faster if they have/had Pokérus.

How to infect? Keep in your party while you battle. It will spread.

Oh really, that's cool thanks :)

Years
  • My most recent amazing Wonder Trade was that I got... a level 60-something shiny Haxorus :o I was ecstatic, it being one of the nicer shinies imo, I just hope no-one traded it by accident! Either way, I'm gonna take excellent care of it haha :)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    My most recent amazing Wonder Trade was that I got... a level 60-something shiny Haxorus :o I was ecstatic, it being one of the nicer shinies imo, I just hope no-one traded it by accident! Either way, I'm gonna take excellent care of it haha :)
    IIRC, completing the Unova New Dex in B2/W2 gave you access to a Shiny Haxorus. Check its origins? If from Unova, chances are that's the one.

Years
  • IIRC, completing the Unova New Dex in B2/W2 gave you access to a Shiny Haxorus. Check its origins? If from Unova, chances are that's the one.

Ooh that's cool I never knew that! :) (Clearly I never completed my BW2 'dex lol) xD I just checked its origins and it is indeed from Unova so that must be it! Thank you :)

Years
  • I got a level 34 Shiny Dragonair on Wonder Trade the other day. Of course I thought it was one someone must have caught in the Friend Safari, but it was actually one that someone had bred and raised to that level. I wish I knew what possessed this person to trade it, since I'm not someone who let's go of my shinies.

Edit: And after posting this, I have acquired a female Skarmory with Stealth Rocks in a Heavy Ball from WT. xD

Last edited:

Mirri

ємвяα¢є тнє ѕтσям
    Years
  • Some of my best Pokémon came from Wonder Trade, funny enough.
    I recently got a shiny Electabuzz with Pokérus that really helped me out. I have gotten a few patterns of Vivillon that I didn't have for my collection, one of them being level 53 with Pokérus.
    I have gotten a few 5IV Pokémon, like Vulpix and Togepi.

I try to send out decent Pokémon just so I can make others happy. ♥ I love the Wonder Trade feature and I'm so happy there is something like this. It is pretty high risk, but sometimes the rewards are rather surprising.

Years
  • I feel pretty bad about the stuff I send through WonderTrade. I like doing WonderLockes so I routinely send out the first thing I capture. I haven't got anything overly exciting this time but I'm happy with my level 1 (presumably okay IVd) Froakie and Slowpoke.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I feel pretty bad about the stuff I send through WonderTrade. I like doing WonderLockes so I routinely send out the first thing I capture. I haven't got anything overly exciting this time but I'm happy with my level 1 (presumably okay IVd) Froakie and Slowpoke.
    I just bred a 6IV Protean Froakie on my first Egg ever bred. Parents were a 6IV Ditto and a foreign 5IV WT.

90% of Wonder Trade Froakie are now instantly dismissible. Egg Moves I may consider breeding with one of the females that followed the 6IV and thus try to get a female with the Egg Move. I may continue breeding for a later 6IV Froakie with Egg Moves if I like what I see.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Aw man, I'm jelly. I have yet to get any legendary, but I did get a treeko, extreme speed dratini and porygon today, wasn't expecting that.
    That's the idea. You don't know what you'll get, so you never expect it (unless it's a Fletchling, Bunnelby, Froakie, Honedge, or Charmander...or Eevee, can't forget the Eevee).

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I sent my Luvdisc's to Wonder Trade today. Luckily the Pokemon I've received weren't decent either, so I didn't feel too bad. x)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I sent my Luvdisc's to Wonder Trade today. Luckily the Pokemon I've received weren't decent either, so I didn't feel too bad. x)
    You know you can "Thief" those Heart Scales without catching every single Luvdisc you come across and poisoning the trade waters with them, correct?

Seriously, I trade breedjects.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    You know you can "Thief" those Heart Scales without catching every single Luvdisc you come across and poisoning the trade waters with them, correct?

Seriously, I trade breedjects.

ah, never thought of that. Thanks.

Just today I got a Poochyena with egg moves for a Bulbasaur I recently breeded.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back