• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    ...does an Ariados caught with a Masterball count? >_>

Did you honestly get an Ariados in Master Ball? I wonder why anyone would like to use such a thing on some Pokémon like this. XD"

As for question, nope, I don't believe I have yet. I do have a couple of Pokémon caught with this ball, but unfortunately, none are from Wonder Trade; they were given to me by friends.

Years
  • I've gotten a few Pokemon in Wonder Trade that were caught in Master Balls. I don't know why a player would waste a Master Ball on commonly found Pokemon, unless it happens to be shiny or a legendary.

Last edited:

Sushimmi

Transformice <3
    Years
  • I meant from the lottery. Like I stated before, I never gotten the second prize... Much less the Masterball.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Sending out six boxes of 5IV4EM pokemon today. Various i.e. Fennekin, Froakie, Lapras, Poochyena, etc. in various PokeBalls.

Kinda sick of seeing them in my boxes. No one wants to trade for 'em flawed, and most are male so not even good for Ball Bait.

As for stuff I've received recently, I got a Scatterbug with a weird numerical code for a name. as well as some random Pokemon named "Your Mom" and a few other oddballs.

People are odd lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2019
    I got two legendaries from wonder trading. A zygarde and lugia.
    Everything else I got wasn't really that good.

Years
  • I got a shiny eevee (which I gifted to a passerby who was looking for one), a mewtwo, celeby, and zapdos. Those are the best. I usually will breed a box of Pokemon to gift. I don't normally get Pokemon I can use/retrade from Wondertrade, I end up releasing most of them. I keep doing it because I am trying to fill my PokeDex, and I think it is fun :3

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    I just got a lv 91 Ho Oh (sorry, my dash button doesn't work for some reason, lol) with pokerus! I feel kinda bad, because I traded a Jigglypuff for it, haha.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Something told me to trade a box of Heracross this evening. So I brought them in from Bank and began trading.

Got a Phione.

Then a Rufflet. Not bad, I must continue.

Then, following a Swinub, in comes a Shiny Solosis. And a Banette (non-Shiny) right behind it, and a Torchic.

And that was for one row of trades.

I chose a good evening to send my babies out.

Years
  • Today's been a pretty good day for wonder trading. I got several 5 IV Pokemon, from Aerodactyl, Sableye (in a Moon Ball), and Ralts, and some good 4 IV foreign Pokemon. In the past week, I've received a Phione, two 5 IV foreign Gibles, a 5 IV Mudkip, 5 IV Riolu, and a 5 IV Magikarp.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    Oh I love Wonder Trade even if I received several weedles and caterpies from it already. xD The first time I used it I was a total newbie so I sent out my Zoroark then I got a combee in return. lol. Then after that I started getting starters plus larvesta, phione and a xerneas which I just received the other day. :D I was so shocked when I got that legendary and since im Playing X I traded it for an Yveltal on gts. :D

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    So I got a Shiny Jirachi (not via WT, but by prowling other forums).

I have to decide a good time and date to start sending some clones over WT. Any suggestions? The date on this one is August 7, so it won't be until then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back