• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The World Ends With You Fan Club

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    So many characters to like.... my favs are Shiki, Kamiya, 777, and Sho.

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    All right Lightning, your a new member :)! My favorite character, is Rhyme or the zetta fabulous Sho Minamimto. Mostly Rhyme though, on November 18 I am changing my name to Rhyme~ and I have a Rhyme Banner coming from Dukey. :)

Zetta-Chan

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I'm putting the on teh main page in a second, no worries.

Zetta-Chan

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Yours is this one Dukey:

The World Ends With You Fan Club

Enjoy ^^

Zetta-Chan

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    All right your in ~element! By the way, do have any tips for beating the Joshua and Shades fusion at the end of the game? I just can't beat him. :/

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    All right your in ~element! By the way, do have any tips for beating the Joshua and Shades fusion at the end of the game? I just can't beat him. :/

If I remember correctly, I used that lightning pin Megumi dropped after my first battle with him, so I could hit all his heads at long range. But you also have to remember to press on the D-pad whenever Beat, Shiki, or Joshua have an arrow above them to prevent Megumi from healing himself.

Years
    I will join this club for the best game that is not Pokemon for the DS and like on of the best games ever :D

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Dude I never come to clubs, but count me in; Zetta adore this game. ♥

And I need to play it. It's been far too long. Argh, so much to do, so little time. xD

Back