• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The World Ends With You Fan Club

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    All right, Allelujah Haptism. Your in! Enjoy this zetta amazing club.

New Topic: Whatwas your favorite partner?

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    New Topic: Whatwas your favorite partner?
    Shiki was my favorite. She always got her combos right.

Zetta-Chan

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Mine was Beat, he always nailed the noise with damage, yo. The downside was that he talked like this, yo.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ^ Except... Neku was never your partner? xD

Joshua was my favorite partner. AND IT'S NOT BECAUSE HE'S MY SECOND FAVORITE CHARACTER. D:< I liked his storyline the best, basically. (It wasn't uber easy like Shiki's, but it wasn't irritating like Beat's.)

But in terms of ability, Beat is my favorite. While I was BUGGED out that it took FOREVERRR for me to get fusion with him, his damage dealing is more than enough to make up for it, and I liked his quotes. /shruggguuuu

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Joining! 8D I rented this game at Blockbuster Friday, and I've fallen in love with it. Unfortunately, I have to send it back Saturday and I am only on day 6 of the Reaper's game. :x Oh well. XD My favorite Psyche is a tie between the ability where you slash the noise, (can't remember the name to save my life. D:) And the Psychokinesis ability. I used to adore the flame, but meh, I've moved on. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    As characters: Shiki > Beat > Joshua

To play with? Joshua > Beat > Shiki

I um... can't stand Joshua. XD; He realy bugged me through the whole game. The only character I dislike more than him is probably uhh... Higashizawa. :[ But Joshua's godmodding makes any battle with him so easy. Just toss on a few combo extenders and follow the lines all the way to the end and you just massacre everything with his jesus beams; Neku doesn't even have to do anything. Or, since he easily has the easiest fusion to get, you can lower your combos and build up your fusion in no time. 8| Factor in that he FLOATS and can switch between floating and standing on the ground quickly and he's the perfect partner to use.

But for a challenge, I like using Shiki or Beat. If you bump up Beat's attack with food early on, he's really powerful during his week. Once you get the hang of his fusion, too, he's a lot of fun to use, but I find it's way too easy to screw up with him if you need to watch Neku's back too carefully. As for Shiki, it just took me too long to figure out her fusion and I'm not good at it, so I can't stand using her. XD

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    But in terms of ability, Beat is my favorite. While I was BUGGED out that it took FOREVERRR for me to get fusion with him, his damage dealing is more than enough to make up for it, and I liked his quotes. /shruggguuuu
    The trick with Beat is that you have to give him enough combo extenders and map brances so that it's more efficient for him to just attack instead of using fusions.

Zetta-Chan

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Tater Tot is now in the club. (:

Just a heads-up guys I'ma getting a name change.

It will be zetta gorgeous.

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Hey guys I got a Zetta-Awesome new banner for the club!
    The World Ends With You Fan Club

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    GO NEKU GO! XD I find it strange how he has headphones on his head the whole time. Is he listening to music, or is he just trying to get away from all of the noise? Pun not intended. :x

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Your favorite game master?

It was easily Sho whateverhislastnameis. It was in his arc that the story of TWEWY got really interesting.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    TWEWY Is one of my favorite RPGs. My friend hates it with a passion though, and quite likes to force his opinion on others, so I feel my inner fanboy is supressed >.>

I would have to say my favorite GM, like others have been saying, is Sho. He has one of the coolest noise forms (I like Hasigawa's too) and some of his lines were very interesting to hear. Plus that is when Joshua was introduced, and he brought on some of the more funny quotes of the game (Dibs on the rainbow.) I was going through my geometry class around the time I was playing this, and it was interesting to her the subject ACTUALLY USED IN REAL LIFE!

Finally, he has a song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRMBC2KStn0&feature=related

epic.

Zetta-Chan

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Game Krazy is now in, by the way, like everyone else, my favorite GM was Sho. I hated the first guy, looked like a gorilla.

Back