• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The World Ends With You Fan Club

Detox

Any one here mind telling mehow many weeks are in the game (I dont own it yet but have played it)

poke_lova

My bro has glasses!
    Years
    I would like to join. I fricking LOVE The World Ends With You! But I broke it. What happened was, I had nearly finished the game, so i saved. when i came back, the save data had been lost, so i chucked the game at the floor and broke it. i was so angry. then i bought another one, so im playing it again! i love the slashing pins! my fave!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Hey Welcome to the Club. Yer at one point my TWEWY wouldn't load on my CycloDS. I was soo pissed, but then I just copyed both the files to another location on the cart and it worked *phew*

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I would like to join. I fricking LOVE The World Ends With You! But I broke it. What happened was, I had nearly finished the game, so i saved. when i came back, the save data had been lost, so i chucked the game at the floor and broke it. i was so angry. then i bought another one, so im playing it again! i love the slashing pins! my fave!

Wow, that really sucks, but at least you got yourself another copy! I love the slashing pins as well, I don't think there was a point in the game when I wasn't using a slashing pin.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Wow, that really sucks, but at least you got yourself another copy! I love the slashing pins as well, I don't think there was a point in the game when I wasn't using a slashing pin.

Yoshimitsu for the win. Lighting Rook's nothing to mess with either.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I actually stopped using the slashing pins by the end (although I loved them for the first two weeks). Now I love Lightning Rook and Excalibur. I don't even need any other pins, tbh. XD;

I also like the Eden set (?) for when I'm lazy. The one where if you equip them all, Neku is invincible. :'D So if I'm just farming for pins, etc. then all I have to do is idly control the top screen or set someone on auto to do it for me and it's easy.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I actually stopped using the slashing pins by the end (although I loved them for the first two weeks). Now I love Lightning Rook and Excalibur. I don't even need any other pins, tbh. XD;

I also like the Eden set (?) for when I'm lazy. The one where if you equip them all, Neku is invincible. :'D So if I'm just farming for pins, etc. then all I have to do is idly control the top screen or set someone on auto to do it for me and it's easy.

How do you get the Eden set?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Once you've beaten the game, if you check out Hanekoma's coffee shop, he'll be selling some new stuff. He'll sell one of the Eden pins at random depending on your game. You have to buy several of the pin and evolve them over and over to get all of them. :o

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Okay, I guess Ayu is in?
    I'll add her to the list.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Am love TWEWY!!! i have the whole OC! I want to join!

~JBCBlank

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years

Yay!

Actually I have completed the game save for most of the extras. I simply have not had the time to work on it. A shame really, I love this game and I would do anything to see what happens when i get to the end. The only thing is that I don't' have the game myself and I need to buy a new R4 in order to play it again.

Back