• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The World Ends With You Fan Club

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    I've beaten it and collected over half of the Secret Reports. I'm taking a short break right now while I play a couple of other games, but at this point that just means I'm getting free PP for another week. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Ive beaten the game, but I havn't really been collecting the secret reports. Partially because most of the major backstory things have been spoiled for me, and partially because I have too much fun playing through 'another day.' Its like TWEWY: The Abridged Videogame, where the entire world seems to play a childrens pastime game religiously.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2008
    Aww Your Lucky im not done with the game im on second week still teamed up with josh...

Wish Me Good luck on Beating This Game ;P.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Ive beaten the game, but I havn't really been collecting the secret reports. Partially because most of the major backstory things have been spoiled for me, and partially because I have too much fun playing through 'another day.' Its like TWEWY: The Abridged Videogame, where the entire world seems to play a childrens pastime game religiously.

I know how you feel. "Another Day" is probably the best thing TWEWY could have put in as an optional level- after watching Neku go through a pretty depressing main game, it's nice to see his other-world equivalent having a little bit of fun.

Plus the storyline of Another Day is hilarious in and of itself. Sho as Doctor Pin FTW!

(Doesn't help that the final match against the Black Skullers reminded me of Beyblade for no particular reason... XD)

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I know how you feel. "Another Day" is probably the best thing TWEWY could have put in as an optional level- after watching Neku go through a pretty depressing main game, it's nice to see his other-world equivalent having a little bit of fun.

Plus the storyline of Another Day is hilarious in and of itself. Sho as Doctor Pin FTW!

(Doesn't help that the final match against the Black Skullers reminded me of Beyblade for no particular reason... XD)

Bold: That's what the creators were going for. When I played Another Day, I was surprised
    that they would make fun of everyone's personalities.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Bold: That's what the creators were going for. When I played Another Day, I was surprised
    that they would make fun of everyone's personalities.

Well, I figured that they were going for a parody of toy-anime in general and the resemblance to Beyblade in particular amused me to no end. As did the identity of the Tin Pin Tutorial Guy. XD

Well, it wasn't so much making fun of the characters' personalities as it was placing them all in an environment that was completely different from the original one they were in and see how it worked out. (Don't forget that all the characters in Another Day are alternate versions of the characters in the main story, they aren't the same people.)

By the way, have any of you all ever gone to Shibuya River during Another Day? Even if you don't read the secret reports, going there clears up a lot of things about exactly what's going on with Another Day.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Ooh I just played the game for the first time in a while...

Yay for getting up 2 Levels and working out how to eat food and wear clothes!

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Well, I figured that they were going for a parody of toy-anime in general and the resemblance to Beyblade in particular amused me to no end. As did the identity of the Tin Pin Tutorial Guy. XD

Well, it wasn't so much making fun of the characters' personalities as it was placing them all in an environment that was completely different from the original one they were in and see how it worked out. (Don't forget that all the characters in Another Day are alternate versions of the characters in the main story, they aren't the same people.)

By the way, have any of you all ever gone to Shibuya River during Another Day? Even if you don't read the secret reports, going there clears up a lot of things about exactly what's going on with Another Day.

Yes, I went to Shibuya River during AD. The first scene there is hilarious.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Ooh seems like first time in a while turned out to be all of yesterday afternoon and an hour or two this afternoon to beat You-Know-Who in the final battle...

That's right, I won't spoil it for you peoples...

Yay for Beat theme!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    lolwut? How that line is better than my fave I do not know...

Best line ever:

'...tag'

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    "I knew blue and pink went together, but I didn't think they went together like that."

And my favourite line in the entire game, no joke: "Shut up and walk, dear."

If I remember correctly, during that scene Shiki revealed herself as a Yaoi fangirl.

Detox

Hey,looky here. A FC for the best game ever? Can I join?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Lawl Yes you can...
    Welcome to the Club Kairyu. I am once again the boss of you =P

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Welcome Kairyu!
    You will be added to the list.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I got a new topic

Have you beaten Joshua on HARD in 'Another Day'?

Last edited:

Zetta-Chan

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I was going to defeat the Ultimate boss, but got pissed off at the pigs I had to kill to get up there and gave up. They run to fast.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Bit of a SPOILER here.
    Spoiler:

Zetta-Chan

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Ohh, yeah I beat him.

I thought the Ultimate boss thing in one chapter was what you were talking about.

I think the Ultimate at Pork City is Hanekoma, am I right?

Back