• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The World Ends With You Fan Club

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Alright, everyone is added.
    New Topic: What do you think the best battle clothes combo is?

Detox

Eh..I havent gotten that far in the game yet, friggin porcupine thing keeps killing Shiki at the dog statue....

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Lol.
    I dunno. Any of the boss's clothes are awesome. I'm only able to wear Pi-Face's Hat atm though.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Zetta slow is becoming over used by TWEWY Fans, it's turning into garbage
    CRUNCH!
    I'll add it to the heap!

Lol oh and Welcome to the Club Rowan.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    My teacher bought me TWEWY for Christmas, so I can start posting here again. XD

What was your favorite day of the game?

I loved day 5 of Week 1. : D

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Day 7 of week one was so boring. You didn't do anything but battle the bird and the Game Master.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Sure you can join.
    And it mostly wasn't the day. I love the talking sections at the end of the weeks, they are so awesomly great. So yeah, it's basically Day 7 Week 1 & The start of Day 1 Week 2.

Detox

Wait, isnt the game master of week one Ram Crotch (or w/e he is called)?

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Spoiler:

As for favorite clothes combo... I think that... anything from that place that is hard to find, you know in the way back.. I don't remember the name but..

Spoiler:

**spoilers have been added so as not to ruin the game for those who have not finished it.**

~JBCBlank

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Favourite day for me? Another Day. Hands down. XD;

After that, it'd probably be almost any day in week 2, but specifically day 4. XD; I love the "detective" part and Sho's junk piles are hilarious. (Plus he actually makes an appearance. ♥)

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    True, Sho es el maximo! He's just awesome, never a dull moment when he shows up, the only time I didn't like him was when I was speeding threw Week 2 and you know when he yells like 3 times in a row?! I had the volume on really loud and I had headphones on... It really hurt!

Hey am I the only one, or have you guys noticed that, one of the shop owners... is GAY!?

~JBCBlank

Last edited:

Detox

True, Sho es el maximo! He's just awesome, never a dull moment when he shows up, the only time I didn't like him was when I was speeding threw Week 2 and you know when he yells like 3 times in a row?! I had the volume on really loud and I had headphones on... It really hurt!

Hey am I the only one, or have you guys noticed that, one of the shop owners... is GAY!?

~JBCBlank

You mean SIGN! COSIGN! GENGEN! Or something along the lines of that?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I never really take much attention of the shop owners. Most of them hate me cause I rarely find something I like xD

Back