• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yellow Fanclub!

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
    Do You think Yellow will add to her team? If so, which Pokemon will it be?

I don't think so, but if she does I'm sure she can make anything work. I'd like to see an Eevee or a puppy related Pokemon, just because I can see her finding those Pokemon excesively cute.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    I'm not too sure, though I have been thinking she needs a new Pokémon for a while... Mayeba Hoppip~ ^^

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    i dont know... i dont think she would add (unless it was the injured-pokemon-in-the-forest-ill-nurse-it-back-to-health thing again), but if she did... i can actually see her with a tropius.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Hello can I join?
    If Yellow synchronized with her pokemon and battled Green at full strength, who would win?
    Even though I want Yellow to win I would have to say Green. Yellow would use vridian powers to heal her injured pokemon and fall asleep.

No, because if she does she will have to leave one of her current members at home or release it and she is just too nice/sweet to do that.

PS
    I support Specialshipping because there are hints in the manga(in the japanese version at least)that Yellow likes/loves or at least idolises Red. Remember how she stammered in volume 25 and said to Red, : Silver and the Vridian Grunts fought at Team Rocket's gym and I..."She was so cute then!~
    And Yellow should get rid of her straw hat, she lookes cuter that way.

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
    Yelow's hat is part of her character, it's signature. I don't think she should wear it as often as Red wears his but still, Yellow losing her hat is the equivalant of cutting her ponytail off for me(not that I don't think Yellow would be cute with short hair).

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Long absence is loooong.

If Yellow synchronized with her pokemon and battled Green at full strength, who would win?
    Firstly, if Yellow synchronized that would mean that Green had done something to really make her mad. Which I doubt he would. Secondly, Green'd probably win. He's just scraped out of more situations thanks to skill then she has.

I...really doubt it. Doesn't she have a full team now? That'd mean she'd have to get rid of won of her teammates, right? I just can't see her doing that. If she absolutely had to...an Eevee. Cute, fuzzy Eevee.

Yellow Lantern said:
    Yelow's hat is part of her character, it's signature. I don't think she should wear it as often as Red wears his but still, Yellow losing her hat is the equivalant of cutting her ponytail off for me(not that I don't think Yellow would be cute with short hair).
    Actually, in the FR/LG arc, I don't remember her wearing her hat once. She had her ponytail out the whole time, which I have to admit was a great change of pace. Then again, it does seem like the writers intend to give her hat back-
    Spoiler:

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
    Warning: I'm in a semi-bad mood today. I'm not going to insult anyone if I can help it(and I can) but I'm going to be very sarcastic and off the handle.

Clover, Kawaii. I'm a nice guy, I'm a positive guy. But all the same I've decided I hate you both(not really, I'm kidding).

First of all, Yellow likes her hat, it was gift from Blue and they turned out to be really good friends. Second, the hat is unique. Third, I don't care how stupid you think the hat looks, it's pretty f***ing cool. Finally, I don't care if you think she looks better without it, it's part of her character. It's like Link without his hat, but unlike Yellow's, his hat is a s stupid looking as it gets, but you just can't have Link without his hat. I like Yellow's hat. you can have them out of the hats but you just can't get rid of them.

Actually, in the FR/LG arc, I don't remember her wearing her hat once. She had her ponytail out the whole time, which I have to admit was a great change of pace. Then again, it does seem like the writers intend to give her hat back-
    Spoiler:

(I'm still going to be witty here so don't take me seriously when I say): Clover do you even READ the manga? Where exactly do you get your information from? She put her hat on when she sensed danger coming to the forest which was before Silver attacked Team Rocket's air vessel, and she didn't take it off(though it fell off when she fell unconsious). And Yellow's latest appearance was the Emerald Chapter, not FR/LG like your comment would suggest. And shortly after being freed from stone, Chuchu brought her hat back and she wears it for the rest of the story.

You say you've seen Yellow mad in FR/LG right? She was wearing the hat RIGHT THERE how could you possibly miss that. And given the set up of the previous scene, I still hold to the argument that I don't think she was angry. She was worried about the forest and about Silver first, so I think she just synced with her Pokemon to stand more of a chance. It doesn't make sense to go from cautious and and thinking out the situation to suddenly mad. And I've also learned that your "serious face" when your focused on something looks exactly like your "angry face", because both tend to detail furrowed eyebrows.

Phew. Look I'm just the kind of person who has to say what's on his mind or he won't get to sleep tonight. And sometimes I feel like you guys are ganging up on me.

Me: I like Yellow's hat it's very-
    Everyone: We hate the hat!

Me: I don't think I've ever seen Yellow mad-
    Everyone: Yellow was totally mad here.

I just feel ganged up on sometimes.

AND! The writer is Hidenori Kusaka. WRITER, not writerS, not plural, there's just the one. And considering all the effort that went into Pokesupe, and the amazing story we all love, I think he deserves a little recognition. I just think it's disrespectful to like something as much as most fans do and not show the original creator any respect(Then again I probably get that from American comics that refference the original creators as a form of respect all the time).

Okay, I hope no feelings are hurt, I just had to speak my mind. Sorry guys. =\

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU CANNOT GET RID OF YELLOW'S HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE that hat... its the best one in the series! NO MORE HAT HATE!!!!!! Yellow just... isnt Yellow without the hat... so keep the hat, she must!!!

on the subject of that tropius i mentioned... i can see her with one. not all her pokemon have to be small to medium size, ya know! i can totally see her with a tropius!

Back