• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yellow Fanclub!

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
Years
  • IMMA BUSTIN MY WAY IN THIS CLUB.

What got me liking her in the first place was the fact that almost everytime she took her hat off, someone flipped. I LOVE THAT REACTION, GREATEST THING TO WITNESS WHEN YOU ARE BORED.

And after reading the yellow arc, I decided that she is like a little baby sister that I always longed for. 8(

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • I tried to think of how he would find out, but the touchy-ness of the topic of them two meeting again is so hard to fabricate.

-I don't think Lance would just WALK UP to her.
    -He may not even be around her.

The only few things I have thought of/seen is either her hat blowing off and landing in front of Lance, or them meeting up in a battle and she loses her hat.

Her way, the hat is flyinggg..

Years
  • Hai everyonee~
    Yay, it's been long since I've talked about Yellow~ <3
    1. Yellow's the cutest character in PokeSpe~
    2. She BELONGS with Red. (But I respect the other pairings too! <3) :D
    3. Gotta love her <3
    4. She's cuute~

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ha, maybe we should come up with a list of 100 reasons to love Yellow.
    to Kimi: Well, which brings up my other question... How does Yellow keep that hat on, most of the time?

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • ...Maybe it's all part of her special powers? She does know a little bit of telekinesis....

Maybe it's one of those hats that like...just barely fit.... but it's shape is good enough to not give her a headache?

Carbuncle

Ruby Light!
    Years
  • hai. uh, remember SilverStilletto, who used to post here? im her alt. havent expressed Yellow love in a while, so here i am :3

the one thingy thats will always be true is Yellow is amazing. nothing else matters.

maybe she uses hair clips to hold her hat on? i know from experience that whenever you do that, it doesnt stay in. eventually, whatever you were trying to hold in falls. *hat flies awaaaaayyyy*

in the meantime, i STILL wish i were Yellow or had her for a little sister. SHES ADORABLE!!! *fangirl go "SQUEEEEE" here*

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Yellow Fan Club = Awesome!!!!
    I have to join, because Yellow is so cute and AWESOME!!!!
    And it's funny when the newer characters find out she's older then them! haha!

Years
  • hai. uh, remember SilverStilletto, who used to post here? im her alt. havent expressed Yellow love in a while, so here i am :3

the one thingy thats will always be true is Yellow is amazing. nothing else matters.

maybe she uses hair clips to hold her hat on? i know from experience that whenever you do that, it doesnt stay in. eventually, whatever you were trying to hold in falls. *hat flies awaaaaayyyy*

in the meantime, i STILL wish i were Yellow or had her for a little sister. SHES ADORABLE!!! *fangirl go "SQUEEEEE" here*

those are some good points! alhtough, i have another theory for the whole hat staying-put thing. since she has that seriously long ponytail, she probably just makes a bun out of it, and puts it on. all htat thick hair probably keeps it in place...
    yeah, it would be cool to have her as a little sibling. actually, we'd be like... really close sisters... actually, no, she'd be oldest. XD

WElcome Ninja!

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    Hi! may i join?
    I love yellow from the very first moment i saw her.(Youtube, pokemon special manga show... sniff...)
    On photobucket write pokespe, and go to akanouji(or somethink, can't spell very well (^^)...) album. Yellow fanarts would be on the end of one of the albums. There is really mooore of fanarts, too...

ChibiWish

芸術家の心~
    Years
  • Oh! A Yellow club!
    May I partake in your Yellow shenanigans?

By the way...why is Yellow's name in Red not Yellow?

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
  • Yellow's the cutest manga character ever!
    Spoiler:

I've drawn a fanart too~:
    Spoiler:

So, can I join?
    The Yellow Fanclub!

[Caterpie with sparkling eyes]

Abs0l

Future Manga Maker
    Years
  • I wana join.
    Yellow is kawaii
    RED X YELLOW.
    Also there pikachus are a perfect match
    IS there any other reason why she is the best for REd

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Yellow is really cute when she:
    • Blushes (Preferbly because of Red)
    • is suprised
    • Sleep talks
    • eerything else she does\
    I support specialshipping. (I don't think the others were made official yet.)

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    Hey guys, i have an idea...
    May we crate a Yellow fic?
    My own idea... (turn her into shaymin, hehe ^^)
    So, can we?
    What do you think?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Hey guys, i have an idea...
    May we crate a Yellow fic?
    My own idea... (turn her into shaymin, hehe ^^)
    So, can we?
    What do you think?
    yeah go ahead I don't see why not anyway

(Apparently I need to post at least 25 characters so I am typing this to fill in the gap.)

Back