• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yugi/Joey and Seto (Yu-Gi-Oh) Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Stevo-Kun said:
    Sweet pics everyone, so who is looking forward ti the KC Grand Prix?

COOL! A new season of Yugi-oh! Awesome, then I am looking foward to this one. =3 So will it still have the orginal cast or it is going to have a different cast?

Great pics everyone, btw. ^_____^

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    Stevo-Kun said:
    Yeah maybe, but he is the hero, he has to be powerful XD
    Yeah, I guess. Ya know the KC Grand Prix is only like 20 eppys long, just a filler series, ya know. Then come the good Pharaoh's Memory Arc. But that results in Yami leaving the show, and then...*cries* Anyway for the Grand Prix keep all the Characters they have now. ^^ I still have my Yami! *hugs Yami*

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Yeah I knew it was a filler, a tournament can't last aslong as the others, it is only a tournament. Yeah after Memory Arc.. say bye bye to the YGO we know and hello to the suckiness of GX

Yami's Girl

Years
    GX may not be that bad, although I still perfer Yugi and Yami were in it. >.<

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yeah well that is why I don't want to watch it, because I don't think it is really Yu-Gi-Oh without Yugi in it. That is why I won't be watching it if and when it airs in the UK.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Meh, I don't think I am going to watch it either. Snice it won't have Yugi or Joey in GX...I just don't know. I am going to watch the very last season of Yugi-oh. Can't wait for that. XD

Stevo-kun

Years
    Well the last epi I watched had like him battling a computer for half of it.. well I don't agree with Mokuba's new voice ><

Yami's Girl

Years
    Oh. Glad I'm not you. Last time I saw Yami was when he obliterated Vivian. ^^ Yes, I have to use the word obliterated. XD Although after that it's back to plain ol' Yugi. -_- Anyway, I got a pic! Although not Yami, I came up with a very funny caption for it!

Mokuba:Oh no! Days of Our Lives is being interrupted for a special news report! This is terrible!

*laughs* And we were just talking about Mokuba!

Back