• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years
  • 240. It's not that I have no money, it's more that I don't feel like shelling out for a series I'm not terribly interested in. Mostly because I am spending a ton of money on one specific franchise as it is.

I am also awful at shooters, but they're fun to play in parties.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't have any extra money to really spend on anything especially after having to get presents for my family. But on the upside I won a new laptop from the manager party so at least I don't have to worry about putting aside money for a laptop anymore. :')

Years

For the first time in what seems like forever I have all 3 days off over Christmas. Having some young normies in the office instead of older people makes a difference when we have to work either Christmas or new year.

That being said I've just finished a 9 day working week and feel like I might actually die in my sleep tonight.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I start deteriorating after day 5 i think the last time i had to go 9 days straight my anxiety was stupidly high by the end of it that it was absolutely horrible so thankfully i do my own schedule so i try to make sure that it's rarely more than 6-7 days unless my assistant manager requests days off that cause me to work longer than that.

reason why i didn't go to any conventions last year, though. my normal days off are mon-tues or tues-weds so getting fri-sat off is a challenge. a lot of conventions are becoming four days conventions though so i might be able to pull a thurs-fri to go to one for a day this year. idk yet.

Last edited:

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023

i saw someone mention the last jedi and hello, i am here. i absolutely loved it.

Last edited:

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023

to be fair, i never did before the force awakens - i haven't watched any of the earlier ones but i'd like to

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019

Celebi the time travel Pokemon yo

Celebi is the bomb

Celebi is too beastly to be a fairy type

Years

Merry Christmas!!!!1!

I used to have to work loads of extra days but that's been better over the last 12 months, mostly because I stopped running whenever they called.

Not that I trust my boss when it comes to this issue but in a few weeks one of my workmates is leaving. Apparently she'll let us switch weekends, and recruit to fill my missing days. So I should get the Friday and Saturday I've been wanting.

Of course I will still be stepping up the job hunt in the new year.

Back