• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years
    31. I do actually have a couple more RAM slots open on the board.

Its ability to handle Crysis is probably dictated by the r9 280's ability or lack thereof to handle it. I can't imagine it'd have much difficulty from the processing side with that clock speed.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

I have 9gb left on my laptop :I I should probably hurry up and play all those visual novels sitting around on my computer.

Years
    The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Whoops, too late. 38.

Credits to whomever the hell made that. The OP of the Reddit thread on /r/cutelittlefangs didn't bother posting a source.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I remember when Hard Drives were measured in Megabytes and people used Floppies to play DOOM

Years

Just as I say how it isn't too cold we get some lovely Arctic air and I'm walking to work with it well below zero.

At least I got to live out a childhood job goal for an hour or so today, being an air traffic controller. Technically I was controlling beds and the people pushing them but if you use your imagination.

Back