• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years
43. Real footage of me menacingly waving my banhammer:

AKbevBo.gif

Years
Nice to see those guys are still around. Didn't know they were still making music.

I dunno who edited this into the Wikipedia page for Garzey's Wing but it made my day.

Masterful editing for a masterpiece.

So many old anime's I never will get around to picking up, including the Holy Trinity of Suck that consists of Angel Cop, Violence Jack and Mad Bull 34

Years

Sasuke's great in the after story stuff. He mellowed out a lot but most of the details added seem to just be there to wind people up. Never kissed Sakura despite being married and having a kid with her, I think at least a decade had passed at that point. Disappears for months at a time and then when he does spend time at home he takes more interest in Naruto's kid.

Back