• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Xxjwgsu.png

So did game Freak forget how lighting works or?
    Not a fan of the "splash" effect around the health and names
    I mean, Negima did it so why not Pokemon?
    Fair enough

Genesystem

Beef Alternative
    Years
  • As far as UI's concerned I haven't really found too much to complain about.

I suppose that's because what they've improved on in terms of making info readily available has been pretty solid. Tbh, the more I play, the more I feel like S&M should've been RSE. In the sense that the improvements made by this feel pretty organic and kind of like what I would have expected from a sequel 10ish years ago rather than 5 to 4 generations later. Which is a good thing, because I'm loving the hell out of it.

And GF apparently learned how to write fun, likable characters, finally. Good on 'em.

Genesystem

Beef Alternative
    Years

I'd imagine it was just a creative choice. I end up playing the game during the night mostly and I play Moon so it hasn't really been night in-game all too often.

Meanwhile my Sun protag is wasting away in the early-game. I'd jump back to him but.

I mean.

Brown girl customization.

Genesystem

Beef Alternative
    Years
  • Wait, that hasn't happened yet?

I'd honestly thought you just did it quietly and never mentioned. Just grab a yeti and a filter and get goin.

Or hell, fuck the yeti (well no don't please that's illegal) and just get a nice headset. Sooner rather than later, Akiba's Beat's gonna be out by the time you start on it at this rate.

Back