• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years

My only annoyance with pandas is remembering the password to the other site, for some reason I didn't use one of my life passwords for it. I did save it last time though, I think.

I'm so into the story of Yakuza 0 I've not been doing side quests. Hope this doesn't bite me on the backside too badly.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

reminds me that i need to finish yakuza kiwami. i have this bad habit of getting to the last dungeon and then ... stopping casually looks at persona 5 and tales of berseria. and pokemon moon/sun.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I bought Kiwami first before 0 because Kiwami was cheaper. I'm definitely going to backtrack and get 0 after I'm finally finished with Kiwami though and then try to get through the series myself.

Last edited:
    Years

I bought them both on disk a week before they both went on sale on the Playstation store. lol

You're in for a hell of a ride with 0. You've probably missed out in seeing the Nishiki stuff in Kiwami but it doesn't matter anyway as Majima straight up steals the show. You'll enjoy playing as him.

BraveFate

I used to be WooliestSteam on here until I lost al
    Years

Heard good things about Dunkirk yeah, really need to get around to watching that film when it comes out again.

Speaking of the cinema the Last Jedi is just around the corner, anyone looking forward to it?

Years

Dunkirk was really impressive. Loved the minimal and seamless use of CGI, always nice to see a modern film that'll still look great 20 years down the line.

Not big on Star Wars, not even finished the original trilogy yet.

Last edited:
    Years

First thing I hear about QotSA in ages was worth waiting for.

>josh homme kicked a female photographer in the face, cut his own head with a knife and started slating the headline act muse, before calling the crowd retards and encouraging them to boo him

the chad entertainer.

Years

I remember when he picked a fight with a 13/14 year old that threw a bottle on stage a while back. Man is hilarious.

Slipped over on my arse twice today, safe to say that the wingtip derby is probably not the best choice of shoe for when your country has suddenly slipped into an ice age.

Last edited:
    Years

Pretty good throw, that.

I remember going to a Lostprophets gig when I was a kid, back in my skinny jeans phase. Most of the band wanted to not bother with it after somebody spilled a beer on their electronics and broke their light show. Frontman convinced them to stay on and play under the house lights. What a good guy, we all thought. He probably just needed to play the show so it looked less suspicious when he invited some little girls backstage afterwards.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years

God, I've never seen classes that small, let alone a school.

Back