• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zigzagoon and Linoone fanclub

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
  • Yeah Linoone's been a favorite of mine ever since I saw a YouTube Poop video involving Linoone. I dunno if it was his cuteness and sleek appearance or his voice. Or both. But I fell in love with it hehehe... No not in that way. You get the picture.

There was a forum member who took his love of Linoone TOO far, going as far as to say that Linoone is his boyfriend. Yeah.

you mean Linoone? XD

calling a linoone his boyfriend?
    that's silly.

I would rather perfer a mightyena as my BF

back everyone, I'm sorry, but I have been busy this wekend^^; and yes, I know of that member you speak of, everyone mistakes me for him XD Acha, I like your new name and avatar^^

lol that's how we meet. XD

Thanks.
    It finally got changed and my theme was actually, so freaking easy to make it was zigzagoonalicious great!

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
  • het if everyone would plz check out my topic just search pr!m3s recolors
    and also i am still talking to him about maybe making another banner

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    greetings everyone, I have mane a new banner :3
    Not the greatest stuff, as I am a beginner in photoshop, but I animated and think it looks nice enough, I hope you like it and you can use it if you want ^^
    The Zigzagoon and Linoone fanclub

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    thanks a lot^^ anyone may use it or continue using the current one as they see fit, I think I'll post both in the front page for newcomers to pick from ^^

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    thanks a lot^^ now to stay on topic, another question for everyone:3 What would you do if one day you found yourself as a Zigzagoon/Linoone? I'd be pretty satisfied with it all, with a little freak out moment though^^

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
  • Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy

how did you animate?
    I still don't know how to do that ><"

---

What would you do if one day you found yourself as a Zigzagoon/Linoone?

Are you kidding?
    I would dye my brown hair Orange.

I would check out if anyone else we're pokemon.

I would also enjoy being a zigzagoon ^^ more than being a magikarp

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    What would you do if one day you found yourself as a Zigzagoon/Linoone?
    Like Mystery Dungeon? =P
    Well first of all be shocked!0.0!
    hahaha...then maybe just stay confused till i get hungary and go eat a berry^.^

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • What would you do if one day you found yourself as a Zigzagoon/Linoone?

I'll admit, I'd be scared and confused if it did happen (but not unhappy) It would give away to curiousity and then i'd be testing out my new form of course! Although most likely...i'd be also being careful. Who knows what would happen if certain people saw me.

I just got the strange image in my mind of me as a Linoone attempting to open the front door of my flat to get out, with my claws XD

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I find that image cute, I wonder what the friends and family'd say though if they knew it was me, probably freak ot and lock me up, or coddle, either one XD

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    yeah, unfortunately not a common sight, they really need mroe screentime XD also I dunno if anyone noticed, or hell if anyone even watched that episode, but in the D&P episode where ash gets his turtwig, there is a linoone, whoch suddenly disappears, after a scene, it's not there anymore, talk about them being ignored to the point that the animators themselves forget XD

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
  • yeah, unfortunately not a common sight, they really need mroe screentime XD also I dunno if anyone noticed, or hell if anyone even watched that episode, but in the D&P episode where ash gets his turtwig, there is a linoone, whoch suddenly disappears, after a scene, it's not there anymore, talk about them being ignored to the point that the animators themselves forget XD

linoones are cool.
    I suggest they not be ignored.

they are starting to get more ignored than Dawn's Ambipom. >>

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    of course, there are pokemon who we never heard from again, many of them, I just hope ziggies and nooneys(yeah, I call em that :3) don't get the same fate XD Question for the club: do you have zigzagoon or linoone merchandise?, I have a linoone keychain and a zigzagoon figurine, but that's about it, how about you?^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Do you have zigzagoon or linoone merchandise?
    no v.v I would want a Zigzagoon bouncy ball like it's doing defense curl though x.x
    Do pokemon cards count?

Years
  • ZIGZAGOON!!!

Gosh, Zigzagoon is definatly one of my favorite pokemon <3

I just find it so adorable and scruffy. It reminds me of a little dog you could cuddle, but it would still cause serious damage defending you.

I took both the Zigzagoon and Linoone cards from my sister, and got ecstatic when I caught one on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (It soon became the team leader)

I'm awaiting to get swarms on my Pearl Game so I can catch one of my own
    ◕ ◡ ◕

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
  • Do you have zigzagoon or linoone merchandise?

Sadly, no >>

But I would want a linoone plushe.
    Like, a big one.

one I could hug and it would be 5 inches taller than me ^^

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Do you have zigzagoon or linoone merchandise?

Unfortunately I do not. Pokemon merchantise isn't a common thing overall in my area and I don't really search online either. Thro a zigzagoon or a linoone pushie would be nice or even a figurine.

Back