• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

theGHOSTPOKEMONfanclub.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • You don't know that? I use Mean Look first then Perish song. Don't care if Mismagius faints as long the foe faints. I rarely use DB.

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
  • I've often used Misdreavus in some games, but I prefer Gastly, Haunted, Gengar. Never found a ghost more menacing <3

Count me in!

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • You don't know that? I use Mean Look first then Perish song. Don't care if Mismagius faints as long the foe faints. I rarely use DB.
    Oh? MAN. I FORGOT THAT MISDREAVUS LEARNS PERISH SONG. I EVOLVED MY MISDREAVUS TOO QUICKLY. DD:

Perish Song came handy in my LG. D:
    I've often used Misdreavus in some games, but I prefer Gastly, Haunted, Gengar. Never found a ghost more menacing <3

Count me in!
    Oh? Welcomes. I'm currently playing LG right now, although I want a Gengar though. D:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi, can I join? I was in the old Ghost Poke FC, it was colorful but died rather fast ;_;
    I don't use ghost types much in games, I just think they're cool. I'll still try to add something good to the conversation when I can?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, welcome. I forgot I have to update the first post.

Anyways, may I ask why you don't use much ghost pokemon in-game?

Mainly because up til recently I've only had Yellow and Ruby, and in Yellow I could only have Gastly and Haunter. They're my fav ghost pokémon family still, but I'd like a Gengar. If I could have had Gengar in any game, I would. But I have nobody to trade with ;_;

In Ruby I believe there's Duskull and Dusclops as main ghost types, and I tried to use it once, but it didn't fit well with my tactics in the rest of my team.

I still use them when I want to use sly tactics sometimes. But I'm not a competitive battler, so in-game I mostly grab a team that can beat Elite4 ^^'

I played Emerald a while ago though, and one of my stars there was a Sableye! That's a really good pokémon imo and probably my second fav ghost pokémon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Gengar. Wasn't that obvious? :]

Why don't you use Pokémon that includes trading? Haven't you ever used Gengar then?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Welcome, everyone. Anyway, can I make the next topic about Ghost Pokemon, Ryuuji?

~Rene~ :t025:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Can I join? I use to be a member from a old Pokemon Ghost Club.

What`s your favorite Ghost Pokemon?

Haunter. Haunter was always my favourite Ghost Pokemon! ^^

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, Fruitboy. Ryuuji will add you in the list soon. Anyway, I will post the next topic. Here it is:
    Which is your favourite Ghost Pokemon's attack?

~Rene~ :t025:

Dark_Master

Dark/Ghost Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Which is your favourite Ghost Pokemon's attack?
    ghost type attack? shadow claw.
    attack by one of my ghost pokemans? I love how gengar can learn such a diverse move set. (thunder, blizzard etc.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Which is your favourite Ghost Pokemon's attack?

I think the one's called Shadow Ball or something like that. Taught it to my Zangoose in Ruby to beat the Elite4 :3 Worked nicely, even though its SpAtk wasn't very high...

Astonish is a crappy move, but it's really annoying when wild pokémon or ingame trainers use it all the time and you just flinch D:

Back