• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THERE'S A SPIDER IN HERE, I'M LEAVING.

Years
    I'm the bug killer of the house.
    They don't bother me, just more of an eyesore since most of the bugs here are harmless.
    I get frozen around yellowjackets but who doesn't.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    "You must never harm a spider, but always help and guide her" was what my mother taught me. I never kill them. I actually have a lot of respect and admiration for spiders but I'm still terrified of the large or hairy or dangerous-looking ones! (Huntsman spiders especially, which come into our house....) Christmas spiders are my favourite, they're so beautiful and I once had a dozen tiny, sparkling baby ones dancing across my fingers with their delicate trails of silk. <3 We also have lots of daddy longlegs and window spiders in our house because they catch the annoying flies.

Oh, and jumping spiders are so adorable, especially peacock spiders! :) I love how they look directly at you with those cute little beady eyes!

My favourite insects are ladybugs, dragonflies, butterflies, moths, bees and praying mantises! I adore them very much and love collecting trinkets or jewellery fashioned after the first three. <3

Although I'm not a complete saint around insects... I can't stand flies or mosquitoes, so I'll kill them. :( I also don't like cockroaches, centipedes, or anything large/capable of biting you, but I won't kill them if I can help it.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    I love arachnids, they keep the bugs away
    big pet peeve of mine is when others call spiders, scorpions, other arachnids 'bugs' - they aren't bugs

as for bugs themselves
    I really, really hate them - annoying bug pests!!
    ants and cockroaches are my top hated bugs, always ruin any food I have stored securely for later

Back