• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

These names made the cut

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay, remember when I asked you guys about changing my username. Well here are the names that made the cut.

Umi
    Himeko
    Setsuko

Okay, now out of those three pick which one you would like me to use. I probably won't change my username til about maybe the beginning of March or something. Since right now you guys like my current username. Changing it now, won't do any good. So I am going to give it time. Still vote though. I just keep the username for a future use.

Thanks for the help everyone. Vote now! ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well it looks like I am going to using Himeko. Don't worry Ryan, I will use Umi. When I change my username again. ^^ But everyone can still vote. It isn't over yet. :3

a. Umhisuko
    b. Setmemi
    c. Himisuko

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Dont' worry. I am not changing it just yet. I probably end up changing it three months or four months for now. I know there are a few who likes my current username. Changing it now will be pointless. But I got to do it. Maybe I will revert back to Lucy...who knows.

But I am going to use these names Himeko, Umi, and Setmemi. That is a good idea Nick! I never thought of a combination of the three. That is cool. ^^ In three periods I will change my username. And when I do, I use these names. After that, I probably go back to my real name.

Back