• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

They call it a "Crush" for a reason.

Everyone Esplode Noaw

Resident Russia Fanboy
    Years
    Have you ever had any crushes on anyone?
    Oh, yeah, tons of people. Who hasn't?

Did that crush end bad?
    #1: Kindergarten puppy love never ends badly, just in a really stupid thing we fought about.
    #2: Ended in extremely scream-y breakup. But, that was in fifth grade.
    #3: Still working on that one, she's made it clear she doesn't like me, but I cling to hope. LOL

Why did you/do you crush on that person?
    She's not even that attractive, but she's just such an awesome person, I've never really met anyone like her in my life. She likes everything I do, but there's a bit of a problem with the fact that we're best friends. Ouch.

Pachy's description seems about equal to my crush. Except, we're not paired. :(

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Yeah, a few actually.
    Did that crush end bad?
    Well it kind of did, she moved away and I never saw her again ;-;
    She had a nice personality.

Years
    I have had one or two. Never followed through on them, mainly because I define a crush as something you have when you are younger.

Did that crush end bad?
    Nope.

They were beautiful. About it when I was that age. Haha.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have, certainly.

Did that crush end bad?
    No, I grew out of it.

I was intrigued by them.

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
    Yes, once when I was in 1st grade another time when I was in 3rd grade and numerous times throughout middle school and junior high. When I got to high school they tended to be more 'she's gorgeous I would tap that' rather than crushes, unless that is a crush but before I would act on them whereas in this case I only liked how they looked and nothing about their personalities. I did however have a crush sophomore year and we went out for a good year or so.

Did that crush end bad?
    None of them ended badly but the one I mentioned in sophomore year ended up moving away and the long distance relationship really sucked so we decided to just be friends and move on, however she does come back down to visit every once in a while and when she does we have a great time. She actually has a boyfriend down here now.. who happens to be a 'cousin' of mine, or we just refer to each other as such because our families are really close. I can see why the relationship between them is more viable though, he manages to drive down there all the time and there was no way for me to do so. I have no bitter feelings though and we hang out all the time still sometimes with her to.

She was great.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I've had loads, but I'm currently starring in two. One person who I know, as he goes to my school; the other one I know only as "Attractive Twitter Guy". Thats a lie, I do know him quite well... for a twitter friend.

Did that crush end bad?
    End? I had a dream I dated Max (attractive twitter guy) last night. Bit stalker-ish? Maybe, but he's quite flattered by the fact I save all his profile pics.

My crush on the Jake, guy who goes to my school, has made our relationship a bit awkward. We used to talk quite a lot out of mutual friends, but we've been avoiding each other a little recently.

Both are quite hot (although in the case of Jake, no one else seems to think so), and both have great personalities.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    -Nope. ._. I'm really not that kind of a person. I'm not really a people person. In my childhood, I was always more concerned with playing video games (more specifically, pokemon) , rather than thinking about boys.

-Mini rant:
    Spoiler:

Did that crush end bad?

-See above.

-See above.

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    Have you ever had a crush on anybody?
    Yes, my most recent one was about 10 months ago. I still have that crush.

Did that crush end badly?
    My other crushes have but my recent one turned out very well. It turns out he liked me too and asked me out. :3 It seemed that we both liked each other a couple years ago but were dating other people.

Why did you have/do have a crush on this person?
    Because he is an amazing friend, and we can talk for hours on end about absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Yes of course. A couple of boys here and a couple of girls there. I have one on a girl right now in school.

Did that crush end bad?
    Er, no. They are crushes after all, so I got over them.

Because they were cute? I'm pretty shallow when it comes to crushes. I can't even talk to the girl I like right now because I get too nervous and end up turning red with butterflies in my tummy. I really hate having crushes, but I can't help it. >___<

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Years
    Have you ever had a crush on anybody?
    Yes, one girl.

Did that crush end badly?
    It hasn't ended, and they seem to like me back! :D

Why do you have a crush on this person?
    They're nice, cute, and are the only female at school that likes Pokémon, Zelda, AND Gran Turismo!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I have had little crushes on lots of guys. One really major crush, though.

Did that crush end bad?
    Not at all. He is my loving boyfriend now. <3

He's attractive, smart, amazing.... yeah I'm not going to gush about my boyfriend here. ^^;

Back