• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

things to do with pokemon cards

miley810

Assassin
Years
  • Okay I've sorted them,I don't know how to do the offical game,but what else can we do with pokemon cards.I wannna know cause I love pokemon cards but I have nothing else to do.So if u got any kind of idea just tell me,post.Plz post!

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Throw them at people. It's fun. They're like ninja stars :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Making a wallet is a cool idea, you could pretty much use it like wallpaper for any of your stuff like that, as long as you could adhere it. Maybe paste it onto stuff like papier maché?

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • I thought of enother thing u could do,use them for drawing subject,that could also give a subject if ur told to drawl anything as long as u drawl something for like homework from art,get the card u like the most,and then drawl it,or thing about it while looking at it and make ur own pic based off of it or something

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • Everywhere you go have six cards in your pockets and pretend that they are pokeballs with your pokemon inside and your a real trainer. :P

infrastatic

Looking to Learn
    Years
  • as far as the wallet making, you could peel off the front holo on LV Xs...I know the front of my glaceon lv x is peeling badly and looks pretty cool off the card....

But I would just see that as a terrible tragedy :/

You could put them as the background of a fish tank. That would be boss

Years
  • Car and a wallet, two things ya need. If you peel off the holo part you could stick to a folder for school and such.

Or if you have enough time,money and card resources you could wallpaper a room or a wall of a room lol

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • You can also battle with ur friends and stuff,get some junk like bottle caps and stuff for bages and ribbions and u can pretend like ur on a jorney and ur cards are ur pokemon

thats a idea but that would be a terrible tragity,plus,u wouldn't be able to battle and trade with the card anymore like the were made to be used

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • You could use them to cover your binder by glueing them but that would ruin them too.You could do them as a collosh on ur wall or something,like ur doubles.I'm running outta ideas but keep this going!

Back