• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Also agreed. I actually hope they bring back contests similar to the ones brought back in Ruby/Sapphire, as to me they were at least more ~appealing~ for enjoyment as a small feature within the game. Musicals...it's just too childish and unnecessary for the mainstream gaming of Pokémon. I'd use the space Musicals take up in B/W for a feature that people would love experiencing within the third game.

What if they kept the Musical, but instead the sports stadium also hosted Pokeathlons? It wouldn't match with the Hoenn remakes but at the same time if the remakes are going to be soon after or before the third game then someone could probably easily transfer their Pokemon to the remakes to do contests instead of having them in both games.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013

How about the music? Do you guys think they should remix/edit/change any route tracks? How about the cities and towns, wild grass music, etc.! Personally I think the music that plays throughout trainer and wild Pokémon battles get really boring after a while. u_u
    I've been thinking that they should change the music of N when the player discovers that he's the Plasma leader, although I don't mind if it won't happen.

Also I would like to battle Ghetsis more than once before the elite four, they should add a different battle theme if that will happen.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020

What if they kept the Musical, but instead the sports stadium also hosted Pokeathlons? It wouldn't match with the Hoenn remakes but at the same time if the remakes are going to be soon after or before the third game then someone could probably easily transfer their Pokemon to the remakes to do contests instead of having them in both games.
    I can see this happening, but if this were the case they might as well replace or even improve the Musical anyway. Musicals do represent Unova since it technically does relate to how the region is based off of New York. GameFreak should definitely do something to catch our interest in this feature though.

Speaking of Unova being based off of New York, I'd like to see more things related to New York in the third game to come as well. I feel most places dont have much of a "New York" style (especially in White, since you have White Forest instead of Black City and a rather country-like Opelucid "City").

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    How about the music? Do you guys think they should remix/edit/change any route tracks? How about the cities and towns, wild grass music, etc.! Personally I think the music that plays throughout trainer and wild Pokémon battles get really boring after a while. u_u

tbh I think the Black and White music is perfect as it is, and is really addictive. ;x

Omg, that would be so adorable, and even better if it was animated too, like Pokemon jumping over the hurdles and everything and then in the other dome can be the sports players and those who own the Pokemon battle you and say something about them like "I train my Pokemon for the competition at the dome everyday!" :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    as long as threse some sort of VRs seeker and gym rematches and more triple battles Ill be happy even if the mascots lilipup and its called pokemon magenta @___@
    Also with the musicals we should be able to put in are own music off that little SD card thing in the DSi and 3DS(if it has one)
    Imagine 4 wailords all dancing to "Im on a Boat"

Last edited:
    Years
    My thoughts

Some things I hope to see in the third version:

• Kyurem as the mascot (It's almost obvious, It has the same battle theme than Reshiram & Zekrom).
    • Gym leaders rematchs.
    • Move tutors.
    • A more challenging Battle Subway, as a new Battle Frontier.
    • A partner pokémon walking behind the player (like in HG&SS).
    • The first Gym battle must be a 3vs3 with Bianca and Cheren as partners.
    • The last Gym battle could be amazing if it's against Iris and Shaga together.
    • Something tells me that between Route 18 and the desert will be something new (perhaps some new islands?). If you look at the description of the map, there says there was a connection between them.
    • An alternate form of Kyurem (the actual looks like "incomplete", maybe "shattered" for me).
    • I wanna see the original form of Reshiram and Zekrom when they were one (maybe with Kyurem too). Not as a new Pokémon, but to know how they looked in the past (like in the legend of Unova).
    • I suspect it was Kyurem who kept Reshiram and Zekrom united. Or maybe it's something that was born when they were separated.
    • Also, I think that Gethsis is going to catch Kyurem after his defeat.

Anyways, all these speculations gave me a headache :P.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I had this idea as I was thinking of how in HG and SS one could get trainers in that house in Veridian (spelling is off isn't it?) with the pokewalked anyways I then thought if the games were going to be on the 3Ds that they could use the Passer by feature to get other players and their teams to appear so you could battle them in a similar manner to how one could do in the Secret bases in RSE. The place you battle these trainers could be Grey town/ Gray village,ect. Post game,maybe they could have something like in Pokemon special Platinum, in which the summoning of the legends disrupts the balance and even though you've captured Kyurem the player has to find and battle the other two which (I'll like them to have moving locations similar to the Marine and Terra caves in RSE (Off topic but the remakes might be TerraRuby and MarineSapphire ?)) then once the player catches them N might reappear and say something of how he has chaged or he could just battle you using The Sinnoh trio (Team plasma did have the orbs...).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I had this idea as I was thinking of how in HG and SS one could get trainers in that house in Veridian (spelling is off isn't it?) with the pokewalked anyways I then thought if the games were going to be on the 3Ds that they could use the Passer by feature to get other players and their teams to appear so you could battle them in a similar manner to how one could do in the Secret bases in RSE. The place you battle these trainers could be Grey town/ Gray village,ect. Post game,maybe they could have something like in Pokemon special Platinum, in which the summoning of the legends disrupts the balance and even though you've captured Kyurem the player has to find and battle the other two which (I'll like them to have moving locations similar to the Marine and Terra caves in RSE (Off topic but the remakes might be TerraRuby and MarineSapphire ?)) then once the player catches them N might reappear and say something of how he has chaged or he could just battle you using The Sinnoh trio (Team plasma did have the orbs...).

Uhhhh battling those trainers, isn't that the function of the hi-link? (omg, I'm reverting back to the Japanese names, I seriously can't remember the English name rn lol)

as long as threse some sort of VRs seeker and gym rematches and more triple battles Ill be happy even if the mascots lilipup and its called pokemon magenta @___@
    Also with the musicals we should be able to put in are own music off that little SD card thing in the DSi and 3DS(if it has one)
    Imagine 4 wailords all dancing to "Im on a Boat"

I actually would like that OR something easier (that doesn't need an SD card) to connect to the DW and be able to upload music or stuff to there idk. Could be an issue with ownership of the music etc though. :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Yes it's so much easier to upload your music to a central server then connect your DS to the internet and download a song every time you want to play a musical.

That's a welcome relief from dragging and dropping MP3 files! All those times I wanted to play the game without having constant access to the internet will have to wait!

Also nobody would ever allow people to upload whatever copyrighted music files to an incredibly popular website as they please.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It's hard to believe a site that can't even spell Masuda's name right...

Years
    Uhhhh battling those trainers, isn't that the function of the hi-link? (omg, I'm reverting back to the Japanese names, I seriously can't remember the English name rn lol)

I actually would like that OR something easier (that doesn't need an SD card) to connect to the DW and be able to upload music or stuff to there idk. Could be an issue with ownership of the music etc though.
    I don't think so but I've never gone into the Hi link with anyone so...Also if it's just a one time thing I think they should make it permanent unless you remove them off your list like with the secret bases in RSE.Also maybe the passerby feature of the 3Ds could mix records or something...or they could just save it for the remakes...
    I doubt they would do the music thing,there would be too many issues and potential law suits.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    Corocoro is due any day now, they might announce a new game, though I doubt that
    will happen, but if they would, most likely it's the 3rd game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    It's hard to believe a site that can't even spell Masuda's name right...

Yeah just ignore the screenshot of his official twitter because someone made a typo.

It's probably a subtle drop to get hype building. They know how to play the fanbase like a fiddle.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Yeah just ignore the screenshot of his official twitter because someone made a typo.

It's probably a subtle drop to get hype building. They know how to play the fanbase like a fiddle.

I have the horribly butchered Google Translated version of that conversation.

RSremake RSremake
    @ Junichi_Masuda to Mr. Masuda. Ruby, Sapphire (RS) remake of the original just a RS, and RS generation (about teenagers here) Please you have to remake that people cherish. Memories of the time we can speak as if the RS generation remake of gold and silver in the CM, (continues)
    8 Oct

RSremake RSremake
    @ Junichi_Masuda (Continuing) and players like GB "GBA Game" or the like mounted. RS is a popular work has been loved by many people. Please make a remake that can be impressed why. Please tell who is also Mr. Masuda, the production team than this. (Followed by
    8 Oct

RSremake RSremake
    @ Junichi_Masuda (Continuing) long was rude. I love the RS, this thing will really want to know, let me tell submitted on this occasion. "And the original RS, and generations to cherish RS" thank you attempt to remake it wants a lot of people. I believe.
    8 Oct

Junichi_Masuda 増田顺一
    by RSremake@
    @ Rsremake Thanks! 受Ke止Memashita heavy solid. RS is also an important work for Masuda. You make a good thing. Thank you! !
    9 Oct

RSremake RSremake
    @
    @ Junichi_Masuda Nantes enjoy saying things such as Mr. Masuda dream ... I cried with emotion that is inspiring ... thanks. We will support the best Pokemon in the future! Thanks a lot! !
    9 Oct

To me...It just looks like a fanrage to masuda about not having Ruby and Sapphire remade yet. And he only replied...thank you for liking it. Continue to support us please. Masuda doesn't actually say he's doing anything with a RS remake...even speaking in the third person looks more like someone else is answering the tweets for him and just trying to walk around with the statement.

Years
    Well in Japan people tend to speak about themselves more in third person than people in the english world but that's besides the point.
    A new game in Corocoro...I sure hope that it isn't another spin off like the other two times they said they had a new game...and if it is a new game let it be Grey...though I'm kind of bored of Unova...but then again best to get it over with.
    In the third version could get Zoroark by catching Landorous...or vice versa, what connection do the two have you ask? Well Landorous is based on Inari while Zoroark is based on the Kyubi, in myths the Kyubi were servants of Inari. Also the places they are caught have the same music which is too much of a coincidence. Also replacing The event beasts activating the event with a pokemon one gets in game means that More people will be able to get Zorua/Zoroark if they lack wi-fi or the beasts.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    If you look closely at the Unova map in black city and white forest area:
    Third Game Speculation

You will find that they are combined in the same area, I think this is what gonna be
    in the 3rd game, also Opelucid city.

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
    Apologies if this has already been said. As we all know, the Dark Stone summons Zekrom and likewise the Light Stone Summons Reshiram.

I was browsing through Bulbapedia when I came across an item that was programmed into the game, although it has no use as of yet - The God Stone. This isn't confirmation for a third game, but it certainly supports my hypothesis that there will be one.

Brendan859

Hoenn Champion
    Years
    Apologies if this has already been said. As we all know, the Dark Stone summons Zekrom and likewise the Light Stone Summons Reshiram.

I was browsing through Bulbapedia when I came across an item that was programmed into the game, although it has no use as of yet - The God Stone. This isn't confirmation for a third game, but it certainly supports my hypothesis that there will be one.

Maybe the 2 stones(dark and light) become the god stone when they are fused together,so the god stone might be the one that summons the one legendary pokemon(Reshiram and Zekrom were one pokemon as the legend says)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back