• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Lol I can't help but remember how the starters were revealed and people denied they were real...that same feeling is what I get from the people who don't like the sound of Grey but hey People got used to them so if it is Grey people will get used to it too.
    The thing is that the starters were revealed, Grey is still floating up in the air. Zee skies ark Greyz. Yay for broken english xD I wont like the idea of it being called Grey, but I will end up buying it because of my undenied love for pokemanz.

Spoiler:

Deep Thought

Mostly Harmless
    Years
    I would hope that there would be a return of the RSE style secret bases. I really loved that system and prefer it to the DPP Underground.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Oh duh! Of course! I forgot about that for a moment. I think that will be a cool feature, yet I would still like those old secret bases and some sort of implementation with the High Link.
    Maybe they will after all some of the stuff you get for your DW bases are the same used in RSE like the colorful flowers and the Pokeball shaped chair and table ;)

Gilgαmesh

I can't see anything "new" being added to the third games, but I can forsee certain things being either "improved", "fixed" or "altered", whichever definition sort of suits you better. xDD Then again. this is the fifth generation, so I think pretty much anything can happen at this point.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I can think of a few improvments
    1. have a story involving Gēchisu breaking outa prison.
    2. Have a new plot after beating the E4. one idea (and many people may not like it) having to help looker take care of new villiians ( not a new team but several people operating in unova, i can elaborate more)
    3. haveing all awesome chicks N hangs around be part of the story and battleable (new word lol)
    4. Have the Dark Trinity be batleable after the E4.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    2. Have a new plot after beating the E4. one idea (and many people may not like it) having to help looker take care of new villiians ( not a new team but several people operating in unova, i can elaborate more)

That would be really interesting. I liked Platinum's improved after plot, when you finish the E4, it brings players more engaged with the third game, which is important seeing as it is practically the same game so it needs new interesting plots and twists. Fire Red and Leaf Green had the best after E4 plot. There was just so much to do which gave me many more hours or play time, so I hope FR/LG inspires the upcoming 3rd game of Gen V.

Years
    FrLg never seemed to have that much after plot to me but you're right it does have more than the other games when you think about it...so I hope Grey follows it's route, maybe they could add the Sevii islands too ;)

Comokanu

Glitch Hunter
    Years
    Nice to know my idea(maybe?) of Pokémon Clear seems to be in play(?) at the moment.

How about combining gray to it?

Pokémon Clear-Gray

Nah.
    Too long. Anyway. Battle Frontier must return. It must return. And Pokéthlon with more games. Maybe poffins or the awesome Pokéblocks(I had trouble beating the young boy in the Pokéblock machine game in Emerald). And maybe a connection to Sinnoh. Palkia goes mad and suddenly Unova is connected to Sinnoh? Giratina's weird dimension opens and it bridges the two regions together? Sinnoh Pokémon were just too damn crazy.

And more cities like Hiunn City that rotates and stuff. I loved that.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Ok here's one , let's say its on the 3DS , not for the 3D aspect but for the improve graphics and memory , and implement the idea above and adding new towns between routes , let's say about 5 or 6. They can include battle clubs , but instead of random trainers you can call trainers and gym leaders for a rematch via livecaster. Also an improvement on the pokemon musical, also be able to get a villa like in platinum . What do you guys think

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ok here's one , let's say its on the 3DS , not for the 3D aspect but for the improve graphics and memory , and implement the idea above and adding new towns between routes , let's say about 5 or 6. They can include battle clubs , but instead of random trainers you can call trainers and gym leaders for a rematch via livecaster. Also an improvement on the pokemon musical, also be able to get a villa like in platinum . What do you guys think
    I wouldn't mind it being on the 3DS, like crystal was on the gameboy colour. Like you said, to improve graphics and memory - but I also wouldn't mind them using the 3DS abilities, they could use it to their advantage and put it in stuff like cut scenes etc... There are loads of things people wanted in black and white but the DS couldn't have really held it all, but now we have (or will have) the 3DS, theres no excuse to try things like more save files, character customisation, n' loads more.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    I hope they make Zorua a pokemon you're actually able to catch in the wild. That's all I really hope, I probably won't bat an eyelid to anything else they change :D

Deep Thought

Mostly Harmless
    Years

I wouldn't mind it being on the 3DS, like crystal was on the gameboy colour. Like you said, to improve graphics and memory - but I also wouldn't mind them using the 3DS abilities, they could use it to their advantage and put it in stuff like cut scenes etc... There are loads of things people wanted in black and white but the DS couldn't have really held it all, but now we have (or will have) the 3DS, theres no excuse to try things like more save files, character customisation, n' loads more.

Well none of the third games have ever been released on a new system before (gold and silver were also on the gameboy color, I believe), but I agree; a release on the 3DS would allow for many more implementations, and true 3D would be awesome!

Years
    Nice to know my idea(maybe?) of Pokémon Clear seems to be in play(?) at the moment.

How about combining gray to it?

Pokémon Clear-Gray

Nah.
    Too long. Anyway. Battle Frontier must return. It must return. And Pokéthlon with more games. Maybe poffins or the awesome Pokéblocks(I had trouble beating the young boy in the Pokéblock machine game in Emerald). And maybe a connection to Sinnoh. Palkia goes mad and suddenly Unova is connected to Sinnoh? Giratina's weird dimension opens and it bridges the two regions together? Sinnoh Pokémon were just too damn crazy.

And more cities like Hiunn City that rotates and stuff. I loved that.
    That's possible seeing as how Pt allowed us to get the bird and other non sinnoh legendary pokemon only available in gen 3 so G or C might give us the Beasts :D! Hey maybe you could even get Zoroark in Grey or Clear after you capture one or all three beasts ;)

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I can think of a few improvments
    1. have a story involving Gēchisu breaking outa prison.
    Awesome idea. Maybe we have to hunt him down or something and battle him. Could they give him some past generation pokemon to put on his team? I would really like to see that happen 8D

[2. Have a new plot after beating the E4. one idea (and many people may not like it) having to help looker take care of new villiians ( not a new team but several people operating in unova, i can elaborate more)
    They should have some extra Plasma members roaming around the region, kind of what FR/LG did with the extra Rockets. Hooray for foreshadowing!

And on the 3DS note, I say save the 3DS for the 6th generation, I find it kind of out of the blue to split the generation console in half. Crystal was exclusive to the Gameboy color. I doubt people will want the 3rd installment exclusive for the 3DS. It wont matter to me because Im getting the 3DS regardless. I just find it unessary for the 3rd game to be on the 3DS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back