• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

wut?
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Er...I highly doubt that the Striaton Gym Leaders are the Shadow Triad. Especially since Ash will probably see them in the anime with Cilan standing right next to him -.-
    Also, who says they have to have pokemon anyway? All we know is that Ghetsis saved their lives and they've been loyal to him ever since, plus they're super ninjas.
    And aren't those two woman in the castle supposed to be the two godesses i've been hearing about or something?

The games and anime don't necessarily have to match perfectly, though yes I agree that I doubt they're one and the same characters.

It's just odd that they don't have a Pokemon, granted it makes their characters that much more interesting... but in the games at least, it kind of leads their story to nowhere. It's strange having these characters, and not being able to confront them later down the road with a Pokemon battle. Of course, there's no rule that says they HAVE to have Pokemon, but it would probably make for a fun experience battling them.

As for the two women, I think they're just simply named after Goddesses. Whether it's their actual names or just "codenames", who knows though. I highly doubt that they're real Goddesses or any kind of deity.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I think N's full name might be Lorden. They always say "lord N". They can say "king N" instead. Just throwing it out there xD

Uh...? The closest thing i've heard to N's name is North, as "Lorden" is kinda...well...out there. Plus, does it matter if they say King or Lord? People used to use lord much more often than they did king, especially if they were speaking directly to their lord.

1) The games and anime don't necessarily have to match perfectly, though yes I agree that I doubt they're one and the same characters.

It's just odd that they don't have a Pokemon, granted it makes their characters that much more interesting... but in the games at least, it kind of leads their story to nowhere. It's strange having these characters, and not being able to confront them later down the road with a Pokemon battle. Of course, there's no rule that says they HAVE to have Pokemon, but it would probably make for a fun experience battling them.

2) As for the two women, I think they're just simply named after Goddesses. Whether it's their actual names or just "codenames", who knows though. I highly doubt that they're real Goddesses or any kind of deity.

1) No, they don't, but I don't think they would give a character, or six in this case, an entirely knew story by merging them together.

2) Well, I know they aren't real goddesses, but they are known as goddesses within Team Plasma. It would seem they don't have any pokemon and their purpose from what I gathered was to keep N happy, and somewhat sane.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Er...I highly doubt that the Striaton Gym Leaders are the Shadow Triad. Especially since Ash will probably see them in the anime with Cilan standing right next to him -.-
    Also, who says they have to have pokemon anyway? All we know is that Ghetsis saved their lives and they've been loyal to him ever since, plus they're super ninjas.
    And aren't those two woman in the castle supposed to be the two godesses i've been hearing about or something?

Well, you weren't really supposed to be storming the castle. Everyone but the Seven sages basically told you to come right on in and be destroyed by/destroy N. The Seven sages would actually be the equivalent to admins too, but as they are supposed to be a somewhat mideval group, they aren't called admins. Kinda stinks you can't battle them, but maybe in the third game?
    I'm hoping that you do as that would make the game go by less fast as they will hopeful be enough to slow us down...

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
  • Do you mean have the two women become new admins? Or just a random new character? I honestly can't see the two ladies becoming admins, they don't seem to have the kind of attitude. They seemed much more neutral to me.

If they make a return (next gen?) perhaps we'll see CHEREN become the new admin. We'll all be like "wtf?! I thought he hated Team Plasma?!"- only to find out at the end that he was an undercover agent the entire time, trying to bring down Plasma from the inside. >=D Or perhaps the Shadow Triad are indeed the Trio Badge leaders, but they serve a similar role as undercover agents... one way or another (though I still have a hard time believing they're all related like this.)

OOOOOHOOHOO! The Cheren thing is brilliant! If we were all Game Freak I think we'd do a pretty sweet job!

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Yay! I can read all the posts on here now without the fear of being spoilered sinced I've completed the game.

North seems to obvious for N, it was what I first thought though, as I think I heard there were people in the game called East and West and South or something. But I was wrong.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    pokemon grey would be the best name for a third game.
    but i hope the give us some more new stuff.

some more information about king N, some new area's.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    For the gym leader rematches here's the team i think they should have.

Lenora
    Stoutland
    Sawsbuck
    Bouffalant
    Tauros
    Ursaring
    Snorlax

Burgh
    Leavenny
    Scolipede
    Escavalier
    Galvantula
    Volcarona
    Vespiqueen

Elesa
    Emolga
    Emolga
    Zebstrika
    Rotom
    Pachirisu
    Ampharos

Clay
    Krookodile
    Seismitoad
    Excadrill
    Stunfisk
    Torterra
    Mamoswine

Skylar
    Braviary
    Mandibuzz
    Swoobat
    Swanna
    Togekiss
    Skarmory

Bryce

Beartic
    Cyrogonal
    Weavile
    Frosslass
    Glaceon
    Cloyster

Iris
    Druddigon
    Haxorus
    Hydreigon
    Dragonite
    Altaria
    Flygon

Years
  • I'm think it'll be a pokemon that hasn't been released yet. Maybe the mixed form of Zekrom and Reshiram anyone? It could be pokemon grey.
    That would be impossible because the games of the same generation have to be fully compatible. What-ever-the-third-version-mascot-will-be may get a new form but there won't be a new never before seen legendary or other Pokemon because of that.

I was just thinking... Maybe Game Freak wants to suprise us and make Meloetta the version mascot of the Third version??

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    That would be impossible because the games of the same generation have to be fully compatible. What-ever-the-third-version-mascot-will-be may get a new form but there won't be a new never before seen legendary or other Pokemon because of that.

I was just thinking... Maybe Game Freak wants to suprise us and make Meloetta the version mascot of the Third version??

I doubt it, considering the only cute Pokemon that they've ever made a mascot was Pikachu, and that was for obvious reasons. Kyurem is the obvious choice, but with the way GSC went, it makes me wonder if Landorus would play more of a part and possibly be a mascot.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019

I don't know about that... it just doesn't seem like Mascot material. It fits more the role of "cute Legendary" than anything else, much like Manaphy, Shaymin or even Victini for example.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Mascot worthy anyone?: https://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/835040/blue_eyes-fusion-grin-no_humans-pokemon-pokemon_bl

It's a great design and give me ideas xD

Copypasta my comment from another thread:

Also, Kyurem might be Dragon/Grass type because Grass sorts or represents absolute energy in that it is or the earth and since the Dragon created Unova, it created a land. Grass = Land. Or Ground type. Also, since Kyurem's body froze over when it split, it could have been Grass because Grass is weak to Ice and it shows lack of life. Ground is also weak to Ice. And Ground is super-effective against Fire and Electric! But we have Garchomp... hmmm....

Last edited:

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Would definitely make for an interesting "Perfect Forme" Kyurem or fusion of all the Dragons!

beanzy100000

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2011
    I think Kyurem will deffinately be the third game, it's the final member of the tao trio.

Maybe you could have to go to the 'faraway land' that N went to to track him down and battle him. That or you have to battle the 7 sages when you find them.

Last edited:

Theab95

Legend hunter
    Years
  • Mascot worthy anyone?: https://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/835040/blue_eyes-fusion-grin-no_humans-pokemon-pokemon_bl

It's a great design and give me ideas xD

Copypasta my comment from another thread:

Also, Kyurem might be Dragon/Grass type because Grass sorts or represents absolute energy in that it is or the earth and since the Dragon created Unova, it created a land. Grass = Land. Or Ground type. Also, since Kyurem's body froze over when it split, it could have been Grass because Grass is weak to Ice and it shows lack of life. Ground is also weak to Ice. And Ground is super-effective against Fire and Electric! But we have Garchomp... hmmm....
    wow I like it the design is cool!
    If kuyrem gets a new form then I think the third game will be released before the remakes of R\S so we can have the new form of kyurem in the remakes.

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I completely forgot that the protagonists are probably going to have new outfits too.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    its obvious kyurem is the legendary mascott because ruby saphire you catch rayquaqa near the end of the game happend with girantina as well from diamond and pearl then it became the mascott for platinum.

on the playthrough you will proberly have to face all the sages or go back in time i reckon the story you will go to somewhere with N or looking for him

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back