• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Skids Nickelton

Are You SERIOUS!?
    Years
    What I Want

Pokemon Storm

Happens After B/W.

Ghetsis Returns, And Captures Tornadus And Thundurus, And Forces People To Release Their Pokemon By Threatening Their Town With A Destructive Thunderstorm Or Windstorm. You Play As N, And Your Objective Is To Catch Landorus And Defeat Your Father. Iris And Drayden Are Fought In A Double Battle, And Cilan, Chili Or Cress (Depending On The Starter You Picked) Are Fought In A New Battle Type, The Double Rotation Battle (Like A Normal Rotation Battle But With 2 Pokemon Instead Of 3.)

Sorta Weird, But Its Creative At Least.

Doubles

Fire Angel Dragon Thing...:3
    Years
    Has anyone thought of something like Pokemon Victory? With Victni as the main pokemon? I mean they didn't really any backstory to Victini. The story line could be that Victini might be the reason pokemon battles exsit and Ghetis wants to use that for his victory for world domination and the only way he can do this is if he catches the Justified trio (just an idea) and the player has to catch Resheinram and Zekrom.

Crystalized

Waiting For RSE Remake
    Years
    I think this next game is going to be similar to Platinum in the sense that most of the storyline is the same, but minor parts are changed. (e.g snow around Twinleaf Town.)

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
    What I Want

Pokemon Storm

Happens After B/W.

Ghetsis Returns, And Captures Tornadus And Thundurus, And Forces People To Release Their Pokemon By Threatening Their Town With A Destructive Thunderstorm Or Windstorm. You Play As N, And Your Objective Is To Catch Landorus And Defeat Your Father. Iris And Drayden Are Fought In A Double Battle, And Cilan, Chili Or Cress (Depending On The Starter You Picked) Are Fought In A New Battle Type, The Double Rotation Battle (Like A Normal Rotation Battle But With 2 Pokemon Instead Of 3.)

Sorta Weird, But Its Creative At Least.

I Don't Really Like That Idea Very Much. I'd Like The New Black/White To Remain To It's Roots And Not Have Such A Dramatic Change In Stories And Such. Capitalizing Every Word Pisses Me Off Though, So Please Stop...

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    maybe pokemon gray/chrome/prism or something between black and white. it seems logical that way.

i bet the mascot is kyurem.

as said by one of those who posted before me, its interesting if the first gym youll get to battle all three, and the last be a double battle with iris and drayden :)

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    The name of the 3rd game could be gray I guess... but I think nintendo will come up with something semi-random (I mean, gray is too easy to guess, isn't it? :P)

rstevenson1976

The Eevee-Loution Master
    Years
    all this is well and good, but does anybody really think that Game Freak goes from fan site to fan site (like Pokecommunity) then forum to forum on each looking for ideas and plot lines to implement in future games? I do think the whole Kyrum/Reshiram/Zekrom thing will mirror the Giratana/Dialga/Palkia thing from Platinum

Magicsaur

Code Hero
    Years
    If there is a third game, I hope that Pokemon will follow you like in HS/SS. Even though it was almost redundant to game play, it was my favorite feature. ;_;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    all this is well and good, but does anybody really think that Game Freak goes from fan site to fan site (like Pokecommunity) then forum to forum on each looking for ideas and plot lines to implement in future games? I do think the whole Kyrum/Reshiram/Zekrom thing will mirror the Giratana/Dialga/Palkia thing from Platinum

Probably not, but it's still nice to see what everyone else can come up with, and then afterwards look back on it and see if our ideas were better or worse, or used even!

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'm certainly hoping for a move tutor for Stealth Rock. Considering it's no longer a TM, it's appearance on the new pokemon (and in turn, Dream World ability pokemon) is moot. I would be grateful if they could add that in.

Also, I think it would be neat if they add in a new Kyurem form. :]

Years
    That'd kinda... mooch off of Platinum. I would be grateful if they added something new to Kyurem, but a new form...I think that might be a little much. It's already awesomer than Chuck Norris, anyway, and there's nothing more awesome than more awesome than Chuck Norris.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    I have an odd feeling that we may not get a third game but if we do I bet it will be Pokemon Brown,Chrome, or Gray

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Idk, pleasant dreams here. But I just thought up of some kind of Gray Cave or something like that to replace White Forrest and Black City. That would be pretty cool, not gonna lie.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Probably not for plot lines and ideas, but so they can laugh at us trying to figure out what the third game will be about. XD

Playing as N is a bit unlikely, but we'll see.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I would like the dream world to be incorperated into the actual game. Having a house, garden and new areas with mini games would add more fun to the game.

Solfatara

Forest Dweller
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    Out of curiosity, did Nintendo deny a third game when Diamond and Pearl came out? If so, for how long?
    I'm just trying to see how probably it is that we'll even see a third game. I know they are probably making (and interested in making) more money than ever, but still, do you really think there will be one?

West the Hardcore Nerd

Giggles at the ghosties!
    Years
    Idk, pleasant dreams here. But I just thought up of some kind of Gray Cave or something like that to replace White Forrest and Black City. That would be pretty cool, not gonna lie.

Grey Ruins, too, would work... Reshiram's associated with nature, so there's White Forest, and Zekrom's associated with technology, so there's Black City... And Kyurem looks, for lack of a better term, broken, so maybe Grey Ruins... I'd more like to see White Forest and Black City in the same game, instead, but maybe they could find a way to do all three. Seems kind of out there, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back