• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
Years
  • pokemon black and white -> pokemon color >:D

Possibly offensive material below:
    Or better, pokemon: white, black and....pokemon asian
    Maybe aloe is exclusive to pokemon black xD and some white chick is in pokemon white, while in pokemon asian we have both + an asian person so we do triple battle :P
    I just had to write somthing stupid.

yossarian

Knight of Cydonia
    Years
  • It'll be Pokemon Grey. Easiest and most obvious choice out there and in keeping with the theme of being related somewhat to the other two.

I'm more curious to know what the colours for the 6th Generation will be (if there is one of course). They pretty much done every colour/gem possible, then again I thought the same after Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platiunum only for them to announce black and white.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • It'll be Pokemon Grey. Easiest and most obvious choice out there and in keeping with the theme of being related somewhat to the other two.

I'm more curious to know what the colours for the 6th Generation will be (if there is one of course). They pretty much done every colour/gem possible, then again I thought the same after Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platiunum only for them to announce black and white.

The only used colors for two generations out of the five. :P

They probably wont do colors for the 6th, and of course there will be a 6th, B/W are already a huge success even before they came out.

Pokemon Orange for the next game makes no sense. :( I doubt Victini will be a mascot because it's the little legendary!

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • The next game will be Grey I think as it's a shade.
    Also white isn't considered a color by some artists and neither is Black...
    White is not a color its the light and black is just the absence of light/white. Gray sounds ultimatly boring, and in japanese it would be gure/gureyo ughhh :(
    It should be something refreshing like color, kaleidoscope, balance or victory i hope nintendo surprises us like with d/p/pt no1 likes obvious choices and repetitiveness.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • White is not a color its the light and black is just the absence of light/white. Gray sounds ultimatly boring, and in japanese it would be gure/gureyo ughhh :(
    It should be something refreshing like color, kaleidoscope, balance or victory i hope nintendo surprises us like with d/p/pt no1 likes obvious choices and repetitiveness.
    well this is an Odd gen there is no surprises in odd gen's, all of gen 1 was color and all of gen 3 was stone (not counting remakes) so all of gen 5 will be monochrome, that's what fans are calling this gen actually according to Bulbapedia "The Monochrome gen"

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Pokemon Light and Dark?
    Don't know.
    Oh maybe Pokemon Shining Darkness?
    Maybe.

Last edited:

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • I think it's either gray, brown rainbow, clear/transparent, or nonexistent.

The yin-yang is only two colors, and there really isn't any way to put a 3rd one in the middle, like they did with the previous generations. Unless they combine the two colors, they can probably get away with it.

Black and gray are unusual colors. Technically, black isn't even a color(according to scientists) and white isn't a color either(according to artists). They will probably use a wierd color(brown?) to put as the third game or use a all the other colors(rainbow) for the third game, or making no color at all(clear/transparent).

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I think it's either gray, brown rainbow, clear/transparent, or nonexistent.

The yin-yang is only two colors, and there really isn't any way to put a 3rd one in the middle, like they did with the previous generations. Unless they combine the two colors, they can probably get away with it.

Black and gray are unusual colors. Technically, black isn't even a color(according to scientists) and white isn't a color either(according to artists). They will probably use a wierd color(brown?) to put as the third game or use a all the other colors(rainbow) for the third game, or making no color at all(clear/transparent).
    Yeah something with color like Pokemon color. Or pokemon Rainbow. Pokemon color sounds like its for gameboy color.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years

• well this is an Odd gen there is no surprises in odd gen's, all of gen 1 was color and all of gen 3 was stone (not counting remakes) so all of gen 5 will be monochrome, that's what fans are calling this gen actually according to Bulbapedia "The Monochrome gen"

Nope, pokemon gold silver were precious metal then the third(crystal) was a mineral. Diamond and pearl were....idk what pearl is :/ well something valuable, the the third one was platinum which is a precious metal. Soooooo it doesnt mean they should be connected.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I think now that pokemon grey will be too obvious. I mean who predicted pokemon "platinum" after diamond and Pearl. I know in Serebii everyone either thought Opal, Granite or is they thought Heatran would be the Mascot then Topaz.

Grey is a bit obvious so if it is an Ice dragon it could be something like Pokemon Aqua.

TRXO

PokeGames master
    Years
  • Red, Blue and Green games have Yellow, Gold and Silver got Crystal, Ruby and Sapphire got Emerald and Diamond and Pearl have Platinum, but what about a game combining Black and White? It's just that most games released at the same time only have the option to fight 1 legendary, and to encounter only some of the pokemon of the region, and the combined versions have a bigger variety of pokemon to encounter and the option to fight against all legendaries of the region.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Yes because it doesn't seem to have any meaning behind it as black and white do. Black and white have yin and yang, good and evil, et cetera and they look good when blended with just about anything :D. Grey on the other hand......I just don't know.

Ever heard the saying: the world isn't just black and white, there are a lot of grey areas in between? ;)

I don't know if this is correct, but I always got the impression that grey is the one that is lighter while gray is the darker version of the same colour. I mean obviously there are many different tones of gray/grey...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back