• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is a story about a cat.

Constance

" Don't hate my way of typing"
    Years
    " That cat.......it probibly is a ghoast cat. I use to have a cat, he was a tabby and was put down, but then one day he came back! I was shocked and let him inside. I knew it was him because he was missing half an ear and had a W on his fourhead. When I picked him up he felt really solid, so I thought it was just a miricle. But I then saw his face, it was sad. I knew then that he had came back for something, after wards, he went into my room, I followed him, but he was gone and on my bed (I cried when I saw this.) was a dead mouse. He had given me a present!
    " What I'm saying is, that cat was probibly dead when it got there....so it came back to you to thank you.........Like my Ernie did.........
    Also, I use to help my mom work at an animal shelter, they tie pink strips on them when they die so they know they go the the freezer in the back. As for the number, it means that the cat must have died on a sertain date, they don't put slashes on it!"

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    Sadly, my apartment complex doesnt allow pets, though.

Hah, my sister's managed on more than one occasion to keep a cat in her apartment. She's also managed to let me stay there on several occasions without having to pay the fee for an extra person. O_o

Caina

Nankurunaisa
    Years
    " That cat.......it probibly is a ghoast cat. I use to have a cat, he was a tabby and was put down, but then one day he came back! I was shocked and let him inside. I knew it was him because he was missing half an ear and had a W on his fourhead. When I picked him up he felt really solid, so I thought it was just a miricle. But I then saw his face, it was sad. I knew then that he had came back for something, after wards, he went into my room, I followed him, but he was gone and on my bed (I cried when I saw this.) was a dead mouse. He had given me a present!
    " What I'm saying is, that cat was probibly dead when it got there....so it came back to you to thank you.........Like my Ernie did.........
    Also, I use to help my mom work at an animal shelter, they tie pink strips on them when they die so they know they go the the freezer in the back. As for the number, it means that the cat must have died on a sertain date, they don't put slashes on it!"

Yeah, maybe the cat thanks you... but I don't know if that cat is a ghost or something...... I would get freaked out if the cat is a ghost! whooooo.... Anyway, the decision is really up to you. Since I heard, a cat stays in a place where supply of food i available and when there's no food, they move away.... that's my observation though...

Back