• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen This is madness! Rotom the kitchen applince polterqeist attacks

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
Years
  • I like the lawn mower one mostly cuz it's a grass type, but rotom is cute. and going into household appliances show how playful it is.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • Eeh.. I don't like them, they don't even look like Pokémon :x

I mean come on, one of them is a washing machine. I tought Nintendo could be more creative. Am I supposed to feel bad if a possesed refrigerator(sp?)/lawn mower/toaster/washing machine sweeps my team? They changed Rotom into a maid -_-

The only thing I like is the lawn mowers expression and... well, that's it :/

Besides, too many Pokémon are getting new forms now, first Deoxys, then Giratina, Shaymin and now Rotom too? It was cool at first when Deoxys was the only one that had different formes, but now it's getting boring.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    They look like they are going to eat me. :X Anyway, I like them. Though it seems GameFreak is running out of ideas.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Eeh.. I don't like them, they don't even look like Pokémon :x

I mean come on, one of them is a washing machine. I tought Nintendo could be more creative. Am I supposed to feel bad if a possesed refrigerator(sp?)/lawn mower/toaster/washing machine sweeps my team? They changed Rotom into a maid -_-

The only thing I like is the lawn mowers expression and... well, that's it :/

Besides, too many Pokémon are getting new forms now, first Deoxys, then Giratina, Shaymin and now Rotom too? It was cool at first when Deoxys was the only one that had different formes, but now it's getting boring.
    Yeh, I agree that the form changing id overused. Don't forget that Arceus is one of them too!

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    i hate to say it but i think they could have made the forms look a lot cooler, those forms look lik they coulda spent more time on them and look lik they are made with the grafics of b/r/y

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years

• [S-HIGHLIGHT]Besides, too many Pokémon are getting new forms now, first Deoxys, then Giratina, Shaymin and now Rotom too?[/S-HIGHLIGHT] It was cool at first when Deoxys was the only one that had different formes, but now it's getting boring.

People started to complain about new Pokemon, then they started making "formes".
    Now you are complaining about the formes? There are only have a few Pokemon that can
    change forms.

Icicle Dance said:
    Yeh, I agree that the form changing id overused. [S-HIGHLIGHT]Don't forget that Arceus is one of them too![/S-HIGHLIGHT]
    He changes TYPES/colors... Not forms.
    Just changing a simple property such as color or type
    does not make it a new form. The changing of his body-
    structure would be considered as a new form.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    People started to complain about new Pokemon, then they started making "formes".
    Now you are complaining about the formes? Is there anything that can satisfy you?
    There are only have a few Pokemon that can change forms!

He changes TYPES/colors. Not forms.
    Just changing a simple property such as color or types
    does not make it a new form. The changing of his body-
    structure would be making it a new form.
    But serebii count it as form... Anyway my point is this form changing thing is overused...

You can see it by yourself:
    https://www.serebii.net/games/forms.shtml

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    I love rotom!! like the fridge i wonder if it's door opens and you get free stuff like potions and water

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
  • To those who think they're running out of ideas. No. They are coming up with new awesome ideas. This is way better than the overused legendary birds or crap like that.

I have to agrre with you on that one.

Hahaha.
    A fridge! What will they come up with next?
    A computer, now wait... a DS

Wait till you see Dee Ess island on legend of zelda phantom hourglass.

Last edited:

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    You do know that Rotom Fan Art is wrong... Heat Rotom is an Oven, not a Toaster. In it's animation, its door swings down, like an oven does. Even when looking at non-blurry picture of its official Sugimori Art, it clearly has no Slots to put toast in.

Personally, I have nothing against the new Formes. THey look weird because Rotom is actually Possessing the Appliance it looks like (As they tell you in Platinum)

My one complaint is they they're all exactly the same competively save for a single move, which you cannot carry in-between formes.

Same typing, same Stats, ect.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    These new rotom forms are deeply disturbing and im loving it.
    Do they have any affect on pluto because of the story on how he discovered them?

Back