• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That Pokémon?

Years
  • Leavanny.

Parasect has a terrible ability. Yes, DRY SKIN! Plus with that, a 5x weakness to Fire (if Parasect has Dry Skin). That's why I say Leavanny.

Dialga or Palkia?

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • It's a 4x weakness, actually. And Leavanny has the exact same weaknesses because it's also Bug/Grass.

Anyway, Dialga. Not weak to Dragon or Ice :D, whereas Palkia is weak to Dragon.

Shadow Ball or Dark Pulse?

King!

better
    Years
  • Wormadam goes 'gurglegurgle' but Mothim goes 'flutterflutter' >:(

Wormadam.

Groudon or Kyogre? groudon is bold because he is better >:(

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Conkeldurr is technically better (I'd think), but I have to go with Machamp for the comedy aspect of having a female one. Plus Conkeldurr is creepy.

Victreebel or Vileplume?

King!

better
    Years
  • T^T WELL TRY USING YOUR KYOGRE'S THUNDER ON GROUDON AND SEE HOW THAT GOES!

xD

Anyways, Victreebell. It's a lot...cuter... ._. Although Vileplume is nice too. :3

Vileplume or Bellossom? (however you spell it, you know what I'm talking about)

King!

better
    Years
  • Drapion for sure. Although Poison is my favorite type, I'm just not a fan of the skunk things because they're ugly. Skorupi + Drapion = CUTENESS :D

That said...

Toxicroak or Drapion?

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
  • Gorebyss. They're both equally awkward and the evolution of a clam into a fish doesn't make any sense, but Gorebyss looks cooler and has a shell bikini lol.

Skorupi or Dwebble?

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    Actual mouse looking Pikachu because it is the original :D

Taubsi (Pidgey) or Hoothoot (I am having a Hoot today!)?

Back