• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That! (Pokemon Edition)

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Swords Dance, I prefer to use pokemon on the physical spectrum.

Quiver Dance or Shell Smash?

J. D. Guy

Pokemon Fan Forever!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Flash. I just find it better to lower your opponents accuracy then their evasion.

Barry or Bianca?

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
    Bianca by a landslide. I like how she's upbeat and excitable about everything. I think it gave her a certain charm without being too annoying. That, and not to mention the fact that she actually gets some decent character development. Barry, on the other hand, was extremely annoying to the point where it was the first time I wanted to beat up a fictional character just because he pissed me off that much.

Tyranitar or Aggron?

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
    Neither really but if I had to choose, I guess Whirlwind (and that's only because I did a recent playthrough of Heart Gold and Raikou was a pain capture when it kept Roaring away my Wobbuffet).

Clair or Iris?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Clair. Personality wise both of 'em have a fault that I'm meh about but Dragonair + Clair's design.

Growlithe or Houndour

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Meowth, because it talks in the anime and Purrloin creams my corn.

or
    ?

Years
    Braviary - never had a Staraptor :|

Gyarados or Charizard?
    (1st gen dragons that are flying-types instead)

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
    I love Gyarados, but my vote has gotta go to my boy Charizard. No exceptions.

Lance's Rematch Team (Fire Red/ Leaf Green) or Lance's Rematch Team (Heart Gold/ Soul Silver)?

ReeDim

Pokémusician (H4XH4X0R)
    Years
    Hydreigon, because it has Dark as it's primary type, and by how evil it looks and behaves >:) and not forgetting its PSEUDO-LEGENDARYNESS!

Vulpix or Zorua?

Back