• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That! (Pokemon Edition)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Genesect - Deoxys has always scared me and Genesect is pure badass in a metal suit.

Mew or Mewtwo?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Meeeeew! My first username had 'mew' in its name (mew20 ahahah ;;) and it's forever more adorable than Mewtwo okok.

Land Shaymin or Sky Shaymin

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Gallade. Because... well... I just love Gallade.

EDIT: Dang, Ninjask'd.

Eevee. I never really liked Petlil that much, and Eevee is one of my all-time favorites.

Plusle or Minun?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
Minun. He seems more stronger and i love both of them but i use minun more often

Electro Ball or ThunderBolt

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Thunderbolt! It's much more reliable and absolutely countless Pokémon can use it so it's easy to predict.

Fire Blast or Flamethrower?

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Was Miror B. the afro dude? Him, because he reminds me of Jimmy from WarioWare.

Man, that's obscure, though.

Rainbow Cloud or Final Island?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Rainbow Cloud. I don't remember Final Island at all.

Psychic or Psyshock

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Zebstrika! It's a cooler type with an awesome colour scheme whereas Rapidash is a pretty boring Pokémon.

Politoed or Poliwrath?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Politoed, but I like both both equally if I may be honest. (yeah, I flipped a coin. XD)

Aqua Jet or Bullet Punch?

Back