• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This thread is made of pure 100% SPAM

Years
    I don't understand all of the hate for spam. It really isn't that bad. And Hawaii's made a whole cuisine based off of it.

I know right? What do all those tourists who go to Hawaii for vacations eat? I don't know about them, but if I'm traveling, I'd want to eat authentic dishes you could only get in that region instead of resorting to the same old food you could get back at home.

PerseusRad

Cracked Egg
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    Ergh, I agree with Arago, Spam is one of the most disgusting things I've ever had to eat. If I ever have to eat it, I'm gagging it down, praying for it to be over soon. It doesn't help that I occasionally eat it in small bites, trying to lessen the impact, it just makes it take longer and allows my torture to continue

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Spam is weird. Too salty. I'd only eat it when I have no more food yet or if I'm in an emergency. The same actually applies for any canned food.

I'd say bacon is the closest thing to spam that I love.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I always thought Spam was some kind of human meat/cow butt mixture with salt.

Yukari

People, if you haven't eaten Spam then don't pass judgement on it. If you had actually eaten spam and didn't like it I really wouldn't mind, but it really isn't bad in spite of how disgusting it might look.

Years
    The sight of spam puts my stomach in distress, so no I've never eaten it, and don't plan on eating it any time soon. Don't hate ham itself, just prefer other cold-cut meats like salami and turkey.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I tried it a few times and I guess it's meh. I mean it's not a gourmet meal that's for sure, but it's not awful imo.

Back