• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Those " I hate you game ! " DPPt Moments...

Nintendee

Look Into My Eyes....
Years
  • Battling 1 on 1 against palmer. Blissey vs Milotic. Longest. Battle. EVER!
    I thought i would have died by the end it was like 20 minutes long.

ps. you dont want to see the battle recording....

Toeto

I HEART WOBBUFFET. <3
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    It doesn't really annoy me anymore cause I know how to prevent it now, but when I was little I wanted an Abra so bad and when I'd try to catch it it'd use Teleport.
    I would get so mad and I'd keep trying to go after it but it would just keep Teleporting, it was just heartbreaking. ; A;

But yeah, when my Pokemon gets confused it's really annoying . . .
    I just wanna like jump in there, grab it by the shoulders and shake it until it snaps out of it. D8<

And, well, it's really kind of pointless but I always get irritated when my Pokemon tries to evolve and I don't want it to evolve, and I have to keep pushing B cause I'm too lazy to let it hold the item that prevents evolving. xDD ;;
    OH and this is a big one. I hate running into Bibarels and Bidoofs. I dunno why, I just have never taken a liking to them . . .

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
  • @Toeto - You hate Bidoofs because they have a face like :B

Anyway, another one I thought of that applies to all of the games for me - Trying to navigate some stupid dark cave without access to Flash.

Toeto

I HEART WOBBUFFET. <3
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    @Zacceh: I - I don't! xDDD ;;
    I mean, Bidoofs are cute and stuff, but I don't even think Bibarels are cute . . .
    It's just that no matter where you go, they always seem to show up. Y'know? D8

But yeah, that's extremely annoying. = A =
    Especially when you don't wanna teach your Pokemon an HM, and you have to have one Pokemon that knows every HM that you don't use to battle with.
    And then I get all mad cause I want my sixth Pokemon back instead of a mule - ish Pokemon. xD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    evil pokeradar
    chaining ponyta because i think shiny rapidash look ghostly looking and EPIC lol
    chained 40 of them and got the shiny grass thingy
    2steps above me
    guess wat was 1 step above me it wasnt a shiny ponyta
    it was a damn bidoof lol those little beavers give me cancer lol

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • xD . I also once ran from that Battle Castle Battle Brain . And LOL I had to do all that AGAIN ! Also , as I had my Infernape in the Battle Hall , The Brain had a Slaking.... with Earthquake ! So yea , I used Close Combat (something like close to 1/2 and 1/3 ) . And he has that sAbility . Then I use Close Combat agin . Crit (YESS !) . Hey WAIT ! It didn't kill IT ? OMGWTF Slaking used EARTHQUAKE ! . Infernape fainted.... f**k !

PIKACHU DOES KUNGFU!

working out the kinks ;D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    My level 11 Turtwig loses to a level 7 Kricketot. And he was the only team member in my arsenal. I haven't lost a battle in a long time. I was in shock. xD

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • In Diamond when I was with Mira. A wild Zubat appeared and Zubat appeared. (The second one was shiny.) She used Shock wave on the shiny Zubat and killed it! I will never forget that day.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • Getting haxed outta the ass three times in a row when my friend and I did a wifi battle frontier challenge. All three times we were on the third round, seventh trainers. The opponents had pokemon that completely countered ours and screwed us over.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2017
    Another one is when I had Graveler and Vaporion out. Opponent's pokemon were weak against ground. Graveler uses Magnetude but not before the opponent damages Vaporion! Magnetude 9!! They all die! (Except for Graveler.) Trying to train Vaporion here! >:X

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
  • I've been spending at least half-an-hour resetting and talking to Backlot in Platinum trying to get him to say there's a Ditto in the garden. I've gotten every other potential Pokémon, but have still yet to get Ditto, and seeing as how I can usually get two attempts in every minute, I must've tried at least 60 times. Jeez...

Dragonfly

Teh Spamfather
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2009
    i never had it but: finding a shiny somewhere and having no balls. PWNED

Back