• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Thou art I ~ Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 & 4 Fan Club ~And I am Thou~

NoblemanNick

Creator
    Years
    I enjoy all the Persona series games especially 3 and 4. I think that Persona 4 is really the more darker version as it involves really a serial killer case. Also Persona 4 is more contained I mean it's good to fight a boss without the "fate of the entire world on you". Nyx is awesome though!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Whoah.. I joined this and then my activity in the regular fanclubs died off.

x_x

Persona is awesome, and this fanclub deserves to live. ; ;

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Yes I suppose but still!

Spoiler:

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Definitely prefer Souji. He is just seems to be more down to earth and cool. But I loooooooove the way Minato always has his hands in his pockets. It's so cool to me. :3

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    You know it's funny. I always thought of the MC's to be pimps. They get all the ladies and everyone loves them, yet they say almost NOTHING. It's weird how such a silent guy can change your live through conversation and events.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    It must be those hand gestures they make when the little white shapes appear over their heads. XD I read a Persona fan fic, and there was an interesting line about how Souji always takes three minutes to say things to people when it's his turn to speak (ref to players trying to decide which line to select XD), and that all he needs to do is wave his hands about and people immediately feel better. XD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Alternatively, I am...

YOU MIGHT GET TO DATE AKIHIKO. HOMG HOMG HOMG. <3

Plus it gives me another game to play on the PSP I'm buying for KH:BBS. XD

Seriously, I'd buy this game just to date Akihiko. <3 Now all we need is a game where I can date Yosuke, and I'll be happy. ^-^

Back