• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Thou art I ~ Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 & 4 Fan Club ~And I am Thou~

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    ~ Thou art I ~ Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 & 4 Fan Club ~And I am Thou~

The Shin Megami Tensei
    Persona 3 & 4 Fan Club

This here club is devoted to the two popular RPG games developed by Atlus- Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3, and Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4. If you're a fan of either or both games, then join away!

BREAKING NEWS: Atlus USA have confirmed the release of Persona 3 Portable! It'll be available on July 6th, 2010. No word on a European release, however.

Spoiler:

Rules:
    1. Please follow ALL PC rules regarding posting, trolling, flaming, abuse and spamming.
    2. Please try to stay active- you're not expected to post every single day, once in a while is acceptable.
    3. Try to stay on topic- this is a Persona club, if you want to talk about something else, then do it on another thread.
    4. Spoilers MUST be in spoiler tags, especially major ones which can ruin the games for those who haven't played up to those parts (e.g. the identity of P4's killer, certain bosses/ dungeons in both games). This also includes links to artwork or videos that contain spoilers.
    5. There are no requirements to join, but please inform me (. A k u R o k u .) if you wish to leave the club, or if you've changed your username. This keeps the member list nice and up to date. ^_^
    6. Don't ask to be a co-owner or anything. I will choose when the time is right, if the club gets big enough.

Members:
    Owner: . A k u R o k u .
    Co-Owner: N/A @ the moment.

1. God's Young Sage
    2. Break.
    3. Captain Riolu
    4. .Wolfie-kun.
    5. NoblemanNick
    6. Iwanagi
    Shunjun
    8. SailorMuffins

Member Count: 9

Banners and Pretty Things:
    None yet. )=

Please feel free to submit signature banners by PMing me, and I'll put them up here. As I fail in the graphics department, any submissions would be very much appreciated. XD

Possible Discussion Topics:

• Persona 3 (/FES) or Persona 4?
    • Favourite character?
    • Favourite Persona?
    • If you were a Persona user, what would your Persona's arcana be?
    • Which Shadows/ bosses gave you the easiest/ hardest times?
    • Do you have a favourite Social Link?
    • Your team in P3/P4?
    • What did you name your MC(s)?
    Feel free to make up your own, these are just a few ideas to get you going. Have fun! :P

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    OMG Totally joining this! <3

Can I be the Co-owner? (Unless someone else asked outside the thread)

I love P3 and P4. ; ;

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    You three are all added! Welcome to the club! -throws Teddie-shaped confetti- 8D

@ Drew: At the moment, I just wanna get the club going so I'm currently not looking for a co-owner. :3 But when I do, I'll let you guys know. :D

The PSP remake of Persona isn't coming out where I live. T_T; We're probably lucky that we got P3/4 over here. XD

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    OMG I am SO joining this club! I was thinking of making one but I doubt I'd have set it up properly!

@ . A k u R o k u . I think the UK is lucky enough to even get P3 FES XD I can't describe how overjoyed I was when they said they were releasing it here XD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I bought P4 first (saw it in GAME back in April and thought it looked interesting :3), so that was the first I've ever heard of the series (though I'd seen other Shin Megami Tensei games before). I think it's because it was a big success in the US that we got it over here. :P My only qualm with FES is that there's no bonus soundtrack disc like there was with P4.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    I pre-ordered P4, but my bank was having a random security check so I couldn't get my payment through in time. I got the t-shirt that it came with, but didn't get the game till a week or two after it came out ><

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    What? They had a t-shirt? XD Dang, I missed out.

After two weeks of playing P4, I bought P3 FES from eBay. So the last few months of my gaming time have been devoted to Persona, though I need to play through The Answer in FES.

So who is everyone's favourite character? In P3, I like Akihiko (SPEEDOS<3) and in P4 it has to be Yosuke, though I like Kanji, Naoto and Rise too. :3

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Yeah, it's a yellow t-shirt and on the front it has a TV with a message saying 'You are not me!' (P4 players will know this message XD) and on the back it has a silhouette of Souji with a link to one of the official sites. I cherish it XD

Play.com pre-order bonuses ftw

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I always call Souji 'Seta' by mistake because when I first found out his manga name, it was listed in the Japanese way. >_>;

"You are not me!" is amusing. I love how by the time they got to the fifth or sixth person, they just gave up trying to stop them from saying it. XD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Seta just sounds more like a first name to me- probably 'cause of Seto Kaiba- but I am teaching myself to call him Souji. XD

Doesn't Kanji like, tell them to just let the person say what they want? XD Kanji's awesome. Pink alligators and penguin animal crackers ftw.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Kanji is hilarious, how he always asks to touch Teddie's fur, amazing XD

Also, it's kinda cute how he acts slightly weird around Rise, they make a nice couple in my opinion.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Apparently Souji x Naoto is the canon pairing of the game. I haven't really progressed on that Social Link to see though.

*Blocks out Yaoi thoughts XDDD*

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    In the manga, it's Souji x Yukiko, Yosuke x Chie, Kanji x Naoto and Teddie x Rise I think? Naoto has the best Christmas event if you choose the right options, I haven't gotten it myself because I screwed up on my first playthrough, and I'm only in October on my second.

It doesn't help in the game though, with comments like:
    "You look like you'd be good with your hands."
    Plus one of the options during Yosuke's social link and the Cultural Festival event if you grab a seat on the guys' side. :D

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I just about died during that scene. XD Then revenge of Mystery Food X! The most epic part of P4 has to be the King's Game.

The manga's available online, but there aren't many chapters in English, iirc. D:

Back