• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Thou art I ~ Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 & 4 Fan Club ~And I am Thou~

Years
    (long time since I've been here..spam me)

Wait, Yukiko is in P3P? Holy S**T, time for a new social link.

Speaking of which, the battle theme has been totally redone if you haven't heard it. I'll have a link....soon. *smirks*

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Unfortunately, she's just a cameo if you play as the female MC. o: No social link involved.

Would that battle theme happen to be 'Overload'? o: The OST came out yesterday, I might buy it for Christmas. 83

Years
    Unfortunately, she's just a cameo if you play as the female MC. o: No social link involved.

Would that battle theme happen to be 'Overload'? o: The OST came out yesterday, I might buy it for Christmas. 83

Well, the song IS called Wiping All Out...but don't quote me until the final release.
    Here's the link though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW2pVF7NJTY

Go ahead and check it out.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Ah... I can't remember which one I heard; though people have pointed out that some songs have similar melodies.

Souji/ Yosuke run is going well. :P Have beaten the first boss, just need to get rid of Chie. T_T;

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    https://www.joystiq.com/2009/12/18/persona-teams-reunite-for-new-project-in-2010/

Am I the only one hoping sooo much that this could mean Persona 5? x3

It's possible that it could be Strange Journey (which I think is actually the other game that half the team are working on, but I'm not 100% sure), but I do hope that it's a new Persona. o: The fact that P3P features a female protagonist also leads me to believe that Atlus are trying to work out whether implementing a choice of gender is a good move for the series. However, just because the P4 team are reuniting, they might not necessarily be working on a P5. I hope they are though, else Atlus Japan are gonna feel the wrath of 1000 fangirls. XD

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Isn't Persona currently one of their most popular franchises at the moment? With P3 and P4's success?

I'll probably end up getting my hopes up, but whatever they produce better be good.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Maybe they'll take advantage of Persona's success and release a few more Devil Summoner games to boost that part of the MegaTen series? o:

Fingers crossed that it is Persona 5. With the option of dating other characters of the same gender. x3

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I prefer P4's ending to P3's, although P3's is infinitely much more impacting.

Spoiler:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Spoiler:

Back