• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Espeon Eyes

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    I'm not trying to torture anyone! A hurricane came and made the internet crash for a month! I know, my spelling sucks...I'll try better...
    I think...I left off with Point saying something about him flying alone...

"Well, Sunlight..." Latias croaked as if she was about to cry. "This seems like you'll be seeing your friend Moonlight anytime soon now..."

I didn't answer. To think that Moonlight was miles away and I would reach him withen minutes...it felt as if the whole reason I was doing this journey was to run far far away...away from the forest I once lived in, away from the warm rock under the cool tree...I just wanted to run away and think...now that what I was looking for mentally was almost found, I still wasn't finished running and figuring out my purpose.

"Well...I guess we'll be seeing you some other time, Mr. Point Skarr..." Latios called behind his back. He jetted off at the speed of light, a blink of the eye towards the horizon. He was but a mere flash of blue.

"Nice meeting you, young lass." Point Skarr cawed. "I hope to meet up with you in Hoenn."

Latias nodded one fleeting nod, and we were off. The wind rushed through my fur as the ocean beneath us whirled in a rainbow of colors, and the sky leisurely blakened into its dark blue shade.

I began to feel nausiated and cold. Speeding that fast through the air that long was a little too overwhelming. My bones began to shiver and my eyes felt like round ice cubes. I should have closed them compactly shut, but I was too eagar to see Pacifidlog Town coming up in the ocean's horizon. I wouldn't be able to tell anyway if we were there or not. It felt like we were in a long black tube, cold and sick-feeling.

I was dizzy and confused. I felt any momment I would be chucked off Latias's back out of my weakness. But instead, we came to a halt and we were far above the ocean, looking down at a minor human population floating on the water. My head was whirring so much inside I didn't see it as clearly as I normally would.

"Now to find Sky Pillar..." Latias chirped as I jumped, forgetting what a voice sounded like.

Being called "Sky Pillar," you'd expect it to be easy to find. We didn't see it anywhere. Nothing at all. There were rocks out in the ocean bunched all together, and queerly it seemed to me that there was one particularly large spot without and rocks at all.

"Sister," Latios growled over to Latias, "we should rest. Maybe there is a secret to the sacred tower of Sky Pillar. You never know."

Latias seemed baffled. "We shouldn't rest, brother, humans are scattered all over that town!"

Latios shoke his head. "Haven't you forgotten? We can become unseen."

Latias was beginning to act agitated. "I'm not worried about us! I mean them! Sunlight and Pikachu!"

Latios closed his eyes and smiled. "Don't lose hope. We can follow them, invisible in the town, and they can act...cute, so someone would have to take them inside."

"Great idea!" Pikachu chipped (and I don't mean chirped).

"Okay, let's get to it." I whispered.

Hey, I noticed that a lot of people here like Espeon, including myself. I thought I was different...oh well...I'll probably be back, I'm gonna be on the computer a while today.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    You've played the game, right?Heh, heh...

I was staring intently at the back of Latias's neck, waiting for something to happen. I looked at it again, and thought I had gone mad. Her neck had turned blue. A dark blackish blue. I shut my eyes tightly, trying to think clearly. I was still dizzy from the flight. I reopened them and realized that her neck wasn't blue...it just wasn't there...

But it was.

**INTERMISSION**(I'm eating my PayDay)
    *hums the Jeopardy song*
    Ahhhh....Tasty and nutty caramelness.
    ***END OF INTERMISSION***

Latias and her brother were completely unseen, but I could still hear Latias's soft breathing and feel her warmth. Pikachu and I looked as if we were hovering about in the air. We glided in a buoyant fasion down to the deck of Pacifidlog. I jumped off my invisible friend's back, quite usure of where to jump to. Luckily, I landed gracefully onto the floating timber board. Pikachu stummbled off clumsily, nearly falling into the water.

"Okay..." Latios uttered lower than a whisper, "all you have to do is look cold and hungry, and a human is sure to take you in."

I nodded, in what I thought was where Latios was and drooped my ears, them nearly brushing the ground. I painted a sorrowful frown on my face, arching my back and limping across the wooden floats. Pikachu seemed to act even better. His eyes were larger than plates, and his ears lay flat against his back. His eyes looked like they were boiling and about to cry a river of tears.

I almost smiled when a young girl in a yellow dress pointed as us, jibbering, "Mommy, mommy! Look at those two pokemon! They look hurt!"

The woman who seemed to be the mother of the girl gave a sheer glimpse at us and snarled, "Now, Tina, they're just begging for food, that's all."

My frown was larger than ever now as I watched the girl beg her mother, but the woman just ignored her.

You'd think that someone would help us immediatly, but it didn't happen that quickly.

But then, our spirits were lifted.

An elderly man walked up to us and croaked, "Looks like we have a lost Pikachu and Espeon. Why don't you two come on over to my house?"

We both chorused in joy then followed the man to a nearby house.

I think I'd better go do other things. I will come back, though. I know it!

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
    *gets other people that posted here*
    *we start rioting*

FINISH IT!! FINISH IT!! FINISH IT!! FINISH IT!! FINISH IT!! FINISH IT!! FINISH IT!!
    oh, and to answer your question, i have played the game, so how come they can't find Sky Pillar? *is lost*

Years
    Okay, I know how many people love this thread so much but I want to warn you people here. You guys are spamming and bugging Spon to continue in her thread. The best way to bug her is by PM and not bumping up this thread.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    me LUVS this story!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^ i cant wait to hear the rest!!!

why do u torture me so, SPon? what did i do to deserve this?!?

(hey, oni, i didnt beg her to finish! HA!)

ClappySeel!

la la oh no spongebob bus
    Years
    Actually, oni, I like them spamming. It makes my thread feel longer...:)

Oh, and I'm not Clappyseel, I'm SPon11. It's a long story...clap can't log off so really, I am SPon11. I'll prove it!

THE END

Just kidding :P

The man ushered us to a nearby corner next to the window where the moon's gentle rays purclulated through. We greatfully curled up into tight balls, shutting our eyes compactly shut. I kept one eye open and watched the ancient man stumble towards the window. He looked out as the ghostly glow of the moon shined on his face.

"Mirage Island...it didn't show today..." (;) understand now?) He withdrew the drapes and went over to his bed, pulling the sheets over his head and instantly falling to sleep.

"Pikachu?" I whispered through the dark. I nudged him with my nose but he was dozing deeply. "Latias? Latios?"

No one was awake. I was the only one. I couldn't sleep knowing that possibly tomorrow I would be seeing Moonlight again. What if he wasn't there? What if he was...dead?

I was also starving. The last bit of food I had was that magikarp. I needed food...badly. I was never so hungry in my life.

I jumped up out of my position and tramped over to the old man's settee, forgetting completly to act pitiful. I tugged at the blankets and waited for the human to wake. He rolled over and asked groggily, "What's the matter?"

I mewed in a hungry way so that he could tell that I was starving. "Do you need food?" His feet met the floor and he scrounged through the pantry. He handed me a few Gold Feebas crackers (:laugh:). I breathed them in. I still felt the same hunger, though. My hunger was really for getting back home. I was homesick.

I went back to the jumble of friends in the corner. That was probably the first time I ever thought them as friends rather than just pokemon...

I instantly fell into a deep sleep.

The morning was bright and I woke up almost as instantly as I fell to sleep. Actually, I had more energy then I ever did in my life. Pikachu seemed perked up too. The problem was that Latias and Latios didn't seem so cheerful. How could I know if they were invisible you say? It was because they weren't. I could see them.

"Latias, Latios!" I yelled faintly. "Don't you realize you're visible! The man will see you any second! We need to get out of here!"

"I'm too weak...Sunlight..." Latias uttered painfully. "Go without me..."

"What's wrong? What happened?" I asked frantically.

"Our power...is weakening..." Latios breathed.

"Why?!"

"I don't...know..."

I'll post again right after this.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    I better finish this story before I get killed...or the computer...

"Latias! Latios! Get up before the old man does!" I cried.

"We can't..." Latios choked. "Too weak..."

I was hasting about the room, looking for something to cover them up. I managed to find a blanket and tossed it over them. Hopefully it would conceal them for at least an hour.

I hurried towards the door but forgot that only a human or pokemon with hands could open the door. The old man yawned and got himself out of bed stretching. I scratched at the door, pleading him to let me out, but he ignored me and trumped towards the window. He drew the drapes vigorously and a blast of the sun's rays illuminated the whole cabin.

"Ah..." He croaked. "I can see it fairly today...Mirage Island has shown up today."

My eyes widened. Was Mirage Island Sky Pillar? I perpetually pawed at the door and he beckoned, "All right...all right...hang on..."

He turned the doorknob and Pikachu and I shot out like a bullet. We had such a packful of energy. I halted and looked out to the east over the horizon. I saw a faint glimpse of an island that I didn't see last night. It seemed that a tower was perched on top.

"Pikachu!" I yelped. "Pikachu! Do you see it? Sky Pillar! Just over the horizon!"

Pikachu was stymied. He straightened his glare out at the ocean and said, "It is..." We both did a little jig around the docks.

"What a sec..." Pikachu said. "If Latias and Latios are in the house moaning about how weak they are...how can we get there?"

"Hello again, young lass." A familiar voice cawed.

Our heads turned rapidly and the same mighty Skarmory we saw before was perched on top of a house looking down at us. "Mind if I give you two a lift?" Point Skarr said.

"Mr. Skarr!" I yelled. He swooped down elegantly and perched down on the dock. "Go on, hop on me back. There ya go."

I clasped onto his back and Pikachu clutched tightly to my fur. "Hang on, you two. Sky Pillar...away!"

We floated off into the distance and I noticed immediatly it was more pleasant on his back rather then Latias's. Going in Hyper speed wasn't too fun.

"So, uh..." Point began. "You two feeling any chipper than you usually do?"

"Yes!" We both sang in unison.

"It's a bit odd, isn't it?" I said. "Yesterday I felt miserable, and today I feel more power than I ever did."

"Yeah." Pikachu agreed. "Latias and Latios look sick and weary...I wonder what their problem is..."

"I think it may have something to do with this 'Mirage Island' thing." I responded. "Yesterday it wasn't here and we felt tired. And today, it's here and I feel all cheery! You think it has a magical aura around it or something?"

"Maybe..." Point mumbled. "Maybe the legendary pokemon are feeling weary and the normal ones are feeling happy! That may be the case..."

"Things are weird like that in this world..." Pikachu murmured. "Trust me, I know. I've been through much stranger travels than this. Saw Mewtwo and Mew...saw Lugia, Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos fight...saw Unown make an Entei out of some little girls imagination...saw Celibi and Suicun...what else? Oh yeah, I've met Latias and Latios once before."

"You have?" I said, surprised.

"Yeah, but I think it was a different pair, because the Latios died...and then I saw Jirachi and Groudon...and this is my latest weird adventure yet...seeing Rayquaza..."

"You've pretty much seen every legendary pokemon, haven't you?" Skarmory laughed.

"Not every legendary pokemon, my friend...almost every pokemon." Pikachu tittered.

We had some nice conversations about our lives on the way to Sky Pillar. Pikachu told me about his trainer, Ash. I didn't really think about how much Pikachu mustv'e missed him until then. He always had adventures everyday, it seemed. It made me want to travel more often.

"We're here you two." Point Skarr said.

We landed on a sandy beach infront of a cave and towering over that was a long, high tower the color of sand. I couldn't even see the top which was engulfed in clouds.

"I'm guessing we shouldn't try flying up there..." I uttered.

"Nope..." Skarr replied.

"Well, then let's get a move on." Pikachu growled, eagar to go on.

There was a small opening in the cave and I peered through. "Hm. Seems vacant. Short path, too. Let's mosey."

I gaited into the humid grotto, Pikachu and Point following in my wake. The place was dark and the only thing I could see was...well, darkness. A light was protuding from the corner.

"Wow, such a small cave." Point remarked. "Wonder why it's here? Probably to scare off people, thinking that they have to go through a long cave to get to Rayquaza."

"It doesn't matter." I blurted. "Let's get out and hurry to the entrance of the tower."

We hurried out, savoring the light, then rushed to the entrance. Moonlight...

I senced he was near. He was near! The inside of Sky Pillar wasn't all that I expected. It was a crumbly looking place with cracked floors and walls. I didn't like the look of it.

"Well, come on, then." Pikachu said. "Let's get a move on." He stepped forward when I noticed that ground ahead of him seemed thin and unsteady. That must've been a booby trap!

"Pikachu! Stop!"

I dashed after him and watched as he quickly began to fall. Just in the nick of time, I seized his tail with my mouth.

"Thanks for that..." Quivered Pikachu, seeming frightened.

I heaved him back over the edge. "Seems like the whole floor is a trap beyond this..." Point Skarr told us. "We'll have to fly over."

Without further ado, we both hopped on our buddy's back and sped off through the ancient tower. We headed upstairs and downstairs, not stopping to see what was there. We got the impression that we were pretty high in the tower then, until we discovered there were no more staircases to climb.

"Now what?" I cried. "There must be a trick to this or something."

"No, it must be a trap." Suggested Point. "We must've missed a staircase. But for now, I need to rest."

He eyed the ground groggily. "Would it be safe to settle on that nice piece of ground?"

I nodded, needing a rest too. He swooped down and I held on tightly. The ground seemed secure enough to hold us.

"Phew...large tower, isn't it, young lass?" Point Skarr commented.

I nodded mutely. Just then there was a barely audible cracking noise.

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"Hear what?"

The cracking became louder.

"Uh-oh..." Pikachu said.

The floor caved in. We were falling into a dark abyss...down...down...

"HURRY! GRAB ME TAIL!" Screamed Point.

I bit on his razor blade tail and felt him fly upward towards where we fell from.

"Hang on!"

The light that was guiding the way disappeared.

"The hole...it's blocked!" Screeched Point. "I-it regenerated itself!"

"Guess the only way out is down..." Pikachu sobbed.

The forceful Skarmory plummeted downward, almost causing us to fall up. Soon enough, we began to see light.

We stopped in mid-flight.

We were in a large chamber, and we were not the only ones there.

"Well, well...look who stumbled in, James." A red-haired woman cackled. "A Pikachu, an Espeon, and a Skarmory. What luck we have today!"

"I agree with you, Jesse. We have the umbreon, and now these three, and soon enough Rayquaza!" A man with purple hair replied.

I glared at them and Pikachu jumped off Point's back.

"You three!" He screamed. "How many times do you have to be behind these sinister plots?!"

A Meoth behind the woman's legs came out and said in human speech, "Hang on, are you the twerp's Pikachu?"

"Yes, I am! And he's not a twerp! His name is Ash, and he's my best friend!"

The meoth made a sinister smirk and looked up to the purple-haired man. "Hey, Jimmy, get this! That Pikachu is the twerp's! We've been tryin' to capture him all these years and he finally comes to us like a good old boy. Oh, I like it when things turn out like this."

Pikachu made a ferocious growl. James made a menacing smile. "You don't say, Meoth? Oh, well, this has to be the luckiest day of our lives!"

He pulled out a remote from behind his back and pressed a large red button in the center of it. Out from behind him, a net shot out and wrapped around Pikachu, swinging him back into a collasol machine that I finally noticed. At the center was a circular glass window, which inside...stood Moonlight. He was crying. His head was bowed, facing the ground, as if mad at himself. He was just a still statue, his eyes bubbling up with water.

"Moonlight!" I screamed. I leapt off Point Skarr and ran towards the machine as if I didn't want to do anything else.

"James!" Hollered the woman. "Stop that Espeon!"

A net was flying towards me, but I was so full of energy, I dodged it right before it seized me.

"Try again, James!"

I began climbling up the machine towards moonlight. I slipped clumsily, though. Before I could recover, I felt a jerk and banged into the hard metal brutally. I was captured. Next to me was Pikachu, who gave up trying to break free. He glanced at me wearing a defeated expression. "Welcome to the captured club. Don't try to get free because you never will."

"Amusing, Pikachu...really amusing..."

Another bang rattled next to me. I turned my head around and saw Point Skarr struggling in his small net.

"And here's our 3rd member." Pikachu groaned. "We've lost...no way we will win

"Well, you have a load of confidence." I snarled sarcastically.

"James!" Jesse hollered. "It is now time to awaken the Rayquaza!"

I looked over and Moonlight preciously. He looked up, a tear trickling down his cheek. "Moonlight..." I uttered.

Moonlight turned his head quickly and made eye contact with me. His eyes broadened. "Sunlight?"

There was a booming voice from Jesse that sounded like, "NOW!"

A cry of agony came from Moonlight. He was being electryfied painfully. He screamed and screeched, anguished and struggled to get away from the pain, and I saw him crying...I saw in his eyes he was crying...because he knew he was about to die and never see me again...

[/font]

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    I know. The news people were scaring me saying that it was a level 4 and as big as Texas. I stopped because I had to get off of the computer. Where do you live in Florida, Dark Espeon? (I'll be back in a thrice ;) I have to do some other duties)

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    What happened to the butter stuff? For about a month I was about to ask a Moderater to rename this thread "War of the Butter and Popcorn"

I forcefully turned my head away from my dying love. I stared out through the net and wept. I came here all for nothing...just to see Moonlight die. I glared out at the man with the remote control in his hand. I leered at the device. I felt the power gaining inside the gem on my forehead.

A completely accurate psybeam hit the object squarely, causing it to zing through the air and melt into this blue pond of goo I didn't notice before. Moonlight was drenched in sweat, panting heavily. He slumped onto the bottom of his small compartment...resting.

Our nets were released and the contraption Moonlight lay in opened, sending us all falling and crashing to the earth. I recovered almost instantly and scampered over to Moonlight's side.

"Moonlight! Moonlight! Oh, please don't be dead...please..."

He wasn't breathing. My eyes filled with tears and they trickled down my cheeks. "Moonlight..."

I mopped my eyes on his chest, lamenting more than I ever did before. Pokemon all around me came out from their hiding places. Mawile, Sableye, Dusclops, Altaria, and Claydol all came out to see what was happening.

They made a circle around me. I looked up and saw that hundreds of them were watching, crying...

"Sunlight..." Pikachu uttered. "I...I'm so sorry..."

He burst into tears. Point wasn't crying but he wore a sad look...a look of sorrow. He shot a glance at the trio of Team Rocket. They ran off over to their machine for support.

But then, an echoing roar vibrated in my ears. It was a blood-curdling howl that I never heard before. There was an earthquake, shaking the whole tower. I glanced over to the blue pond as something elite emerged from the goo.

"Rayquaza..." I whispered.

It's earsplitting screech made rocks fall from the ceiling.

"Who disturbs my sleep?!" He shrieked. "Whoever has shall suffer the consequences!!!"

Moonlight made a groaning noise and looked up. He was alive!

"It was..." He croaked. "...them..."

The Rayquaza turned its menacing head and studied Team Rocket who was just about to leave Sky Pillar in their machine.

"You lie, Dark One!" Rayquaza screamed. "It was your power I sensed! You awakened me from my slumber!!!"

"IT WASN'T HIS FAULT!"

Everyone silenced and looked at me. Anger was pulsing through my veins even though I was still crying.

"They stole him from his home! He's innocent! They used his power to summon you!"

The Rayquaza glared at me evily. "So, you say the humans are the one to die?"

"I do!"

"Then it shall be..."

Team Rocket gave off a scream and activated their machine which started digging into the earth. Rayquaza flew in faster than the speed of light after them. We all stared as the image of Rayquaza and Team Rocket faded away.

"So...does this mean our jouney's over?" Pikachu asked.

"All we have left is the way home." I answered.

Pikachu bowed his head. "I was hoping to find Ash..."

CRASH

A trio of humans fell through the place we came into. A small boy with black hair and large glasses, a girl with a red bandana and white gloves, and another pre-teen boy with a hat and half a dozen poke balls fastened to his belt.

"Alright!" The boy with the hat cried as he instantly got up. "Where's Team Rocket!? They said they were gonna...huh?" He caught sight of Pikachu.

"ASH!" Pikachu hollered as he dashed over to his trainer.

"PIKACHU!"

Pikachu jumped into Ash's arms and pet him happily, saying how much he missed him.

"How I love a happy ending..." Point Skarr remarked, and I heaved Moonlight onto his back and got on myself and then we were heading home.

THE END

*APPLAUSE*

Yes, they do get Latias and Latios. That would just be dumb if they didn't. Oh, well. Off to my next story! *~Grass~*!

Back