• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Umbreon Eyes

Kurono

Remember?
Years
  • *Split personality enters*
    YAY!!! BOUGHLEAF DIED!! WOOT! Go rocket, go rocket, its your birthday!

O_o

*I enter*
    DUDE!! WHAT TEH HELL!! NUEE!!! BOUGHLEAF!! You killed Boughleafd off Spoon...WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!?! Now his mother won't ever see him again..;_;

Rin-Rin

RUG HEADS! :3
    Years
  • CharMz said:
    *I enter*
    DUDE!! WHAT TEH HELL!! NUEE!!! BOUGHLEAF!! You killed Boughleafd off Spoon...WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!?! Now his mother won't ever see him again..;_;
    That's why he had to die...sadly ;.; I even make myself said when I kill characters off like that.

{~}{~}{~}{~}​

[you may have noticed, but I keep changing perspectives. So I don't confuse, from here on out I'll be doing Moonlight's perspective. No matter what goes on]

We all stood stock-still, feeling the reality of the moment seep into our hearts. His body came crashing down to the ground as he held his chest, breathing slowly and in rasps. The Team Rocket gang who were sent to kill us...well...they were called away by the voice on the intercom. Some job having to do with the main room. Two more pokemon had escaped.

"You...you..." WaterWing clenched her teach and held her fists tight by her sides. "You monsters!" She knelt down and buried her face in her hands, her tears dribbling down her arms and onto the ground.

Phlow was holding his heart, his eyes widened. He could do nothing...not even blink. All he did was breath slow, heaving breaths, and pound his ever-pounding heart.

I, one the other hand, padded over to the dieing creature, despair weighing down on my heart. I looked down at him, stifling my burning tears. His breaths were filled with blood for the bullet which struck him went straight through his lung. He was lung shot.

His eyes were squinting and he took the energy to turn his head and look at me through tiny slits. "Moonlight..." He croaked. He coughed red smoke went into the air. He regained his breath and went on...

"I...I'm sorry."

His eyes clouded back and he lay there, as still as a stone. Tears fell out of my eyes...hot, burning tears.

"BoughLeaf!" I cried. "BoughLeaf! Wake up! You're not going to die! You can't die!"

I nudged his shoulder with my nose, but he still lay there...lifeless. Limp. He did not respond.

"BoughLeaf..." I whimpered. I felt Phlow's claw grasp my shoulder gently. I didn't look at him. I still looked into the Treeko's soulless eyes.

"Let it go..." Phlow whispered into my ear, forcing himself to remain calm. "Just...let it go."

My eyes locked onto the bullet hole on BoughLeaf's chest, and I looked away, shaking my head. Phlow looked into the foggy, distant eyes of the young tree lizard and frowned. "I'll miss you...friend."

He spit a spurt of fire from his mouth. The spark lit the body on fire, dancing flames licking his limbs and eating at his flesh. The light danced in Moonlight's eyes as he stared in wonder.

"Let's go..." Phlow aired mournfully.

{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}​

Honestly, I want to cry right now. That's just so sad...:(

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • *cries like a baby* Just...let it go... *sobs* WAAAH! BOUGHLEAF! :'( Why d'you have to make us cry like that, Rinny-spoon? WHYYY??? *sniff*

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Well...good chapter... *wipes tears with a handkerchief* Maybe the butter wars will cheer me up...

~Mars~

Kurama obsessed as usuall
    Years
  • Cry?cry...CRY!*begins frenzied chant*Cry!Cry!Cry!Cry!Cry!Cry!Cry!Cry!Cry!*settles down* Cry...Man that is a grave understatement. Weep, cry my heart out strong verbs man...strong verbs...*starts weeping hysterically* sniff *Starts another frenzied chant*BoughLeaf!BoughLeaf!BoughLeaf!*sob*BoughLeaf!BoughLeaf!BoughLeaf!*sob*BoughLeaf!BoughLeaf!BoughLeaf!*settles down to pitifulliy cry her heat out in the corner*

Rin-Rin

Years
  • ~Mars~ said:
    Cry?cry...CRY!*begins frenzied chant*Cry!Cry!Cry!Cry!Cry!Cry!Cry!Cry!Cry!*settles down* Cry...Man that is a grave understatement. Weep, cry my heart out strong verbs man...strong verbs...*starts weeping hysterically* sniff *Starts another frenzied chant*BoughLeaf!BoughLeaf!BoughLeaf!*sob*BoughLeaf!BoughLeaf!BoughLeaf!*sob*BoughLeaf!BoughLeaf!BoughLeaf!*settles down to pitifulliy cry her heat out in the corner*

*hands Marsy a tissue*

O.O

Rin-Rin

Years
  • Onwards and...onwards...

._.

"Please, Moonlight...it's over now." Waterwing told me as she held my fround right shoulder. "He's gone..."

Phlow and the Wartortle were attempting to take me with them as they set out to escape Viridian gym. I persistently told refused to go, for the Jewel inside me wrenched on my gut, trying to tell me something.

I shook my head once more. "No...I must stay here."

Phlow had a low growl in his voice. "The humans will mistreat you here. If you stay, you'll surely go down to BoughLeaf's level."

I leered down the pile of gray ash in front of me, a twitching sensation running up my spine. "I must stay. The Jewel orders it."

WaterWing caught my drift immediately. She widened her eyes and moved her grasping hand to Phlow's shoulder instead of mine. "Let it be." She whispered. "The Jewel of Foresight proclaims it."

Phlow glared down to the ground. I knew he still felt great heart-ache towards BoughLeaf's death...he expressed his depression through pointless anger. "Alright." He snarled venomously. "It shall be."

WaterWing nodded and leapt up to the vent in which she entered the room. Phlow, like lightning, scurried through the vent before I could even blink. WaterWing held onto the rim of the opening and stared upon me intently.

"We will meet again." She uttered, and then disappeared from view, into the metal tunnels of the air vent.

{~}​

Cornelius, the skittish and kindly administrator, found me sleeping on the pile of ashes once he entered Lab13. The ruckus was over and the alarms had long been shut off, so somewhat of a peace was found. Once he spotted me, he patted me on the head, awaking me instantly.

I looked into his eyes. They showed worry. He heaved me up, silently, and slipped me into the same cage that brought me to the Viridian Gym. It was placed snuggly on a bookshelf, in between cramped piles of books. The metal door was closed with a soft clang. I looked up to the human, tired from such sudden awakening.

"I'm sorry you couldn't escape..." He whispered urgently to me.

I rested my chin of my paws as I watched him intently with drooping eyes. He grasped a broom and began sweeping away the remnants of BoughTree into a dustbin. I felt my throat being enclosed at the sight. He was once a creature...but he was being swept away by a broom so carelessly...and thrown into the trash.

He'd never find his mother that way.

Years
  • It's easy to make yourself seem heartless. WHY are you guys sad? It's story....S-T-O-R-Y. Sorry... it's just I'm sneaking on the internet and I've got to read 200-some pages before first period tomorrow morning. Help my soul. And Rin-Ran, are you ever going to redo grass?

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Glad you asked, Gohan. 8D Well, since Grass was a little confusing with all the character views and such, I thought I'd just leave the story alone completely, down in the dead threads to rot. Then I thought to myself, "Hey! Why don't I just tie it in with Starlight's Story!" So, yeah...you're gonna see Kincoco and everyone in Incandescent Starlight, my next fic....which will be coming soon since I'm almost done with this one =D

I felt sleep engulf my tired limbs, light burst into the room as the door was shoved open. Administrator Cornelius put the broom and dustbin away hastily as two Team Rocket members came in carrying a shaking form between them.

"My Lord!" He exclaimed. "What's happened?"

I perked my ears up and stared intently at the figure with my keen, night-vision eyes. The figure was hulking...brooding with broad shoulders. It was obviously a strongly built human. I felt pity for him as he quaked like mad.

The female Team Rocket member set the man down on the ground as the body shook even more. "It was an Espeon." She said.

I became even more interested. The form appeared to be Giovanni! And this Espeon...could it be possible? Sunlight had come for me?

"His body has erupted into seizures." The other carrier added. "His life is on the line. I'm sorry to say that he may not even be able to survive."

I smiled warmly to myself. Giovanni...about to die...it was shocking, yet fantastic! I shivered with joy. Was it really Sunlight?

"Take him to the infirmary!" Cornelius demanded. "Don't just lie him on the floor here!"

The two members nodded. "Yessir." They heaved the body up with difficulty and took him out the door.

The admin glanced at me before he left as well.

I smiled yet again. Sunlight is here! With that thought, I fell asleep instantly and had dreams of the Epeon's smiling face.

Cyndaquil201

I'm ten and proud
    Years
  • Some things are so good that no words can describe them. Not "good!" not "great!" not "awesome!" not even "go get this published!"
    AND YOUR STORY IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS 8D
    Anyways, continue. Now. Because I just read five pages of this topic with my slow loading computer of doooom just to read this.

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Cyndaquil201 said:
    Some things are so good that no words can describe them. Not "good!" not "great!" not "awesome!" not even "go get this published!"
    AND YOUR STORY IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS 8D
    Anyways, continue. Now. Because I just read five pages of this topic with my slow loading computer of doooom just to read this.
    I'm glad you enjoy it, Cyndy ;.; Much obliged.

..::..​
    I was awakened by the soft rattling of metal bars. The vibrations disturbed me. I opened my eyes and found the face of the human Cornelius looking at me preciously beyond the bars of my cage. He had been patting the top of the compartment softly, just enough to wake me up.

"Time to go." He whispered as he heaved the crate up by the handle on top. I noticed how carefully he held the cage. He didn't swing it, nor did he walk to fast when he carried me. He was possibly the only human in my life that I favored.

I noticed how early it was when light shone in from the small slit in wall (supposedly the window). The light was pinkish-orange...obviously a sunrise.

I felt the cage switch hands as I was carried down the hall. The lone, light taps of the admins footsteps told me that the halls were completely desolate except for us.

"Here you are, James." Corn announced as he held out my crate. I was seized by another human, this one a bit more rough with me. He swung my crate as if I rattled like a little child's toy.

"Thanks, buddy--oh, I mean, Sir..." The man named James trapsed off stupidly, with Cornelius's eyes burning the back of his head. I felt the feeling of being shook back and forth rapidly, and didn't like it at all. It reminded me of being caught by that helicopter...

We left the building and I had a second's moment to breathe in a scent of fresh air. The human named "James" had slowed nearly to a stop, holding me steadily at his side.

"Is that the Umbreon, James?" A woman's voice asked inquiringly. James held the crate up and I got a view of her while she scanned me through her piercing eyes. Her hair was one long, red crescent which curled like a deadly sickles of a Scyther.

"Yes it is, Jesse." He nodded in approval and set me back to his side. "Shall we take him out?"

"Yes." The sharp woman answered, followed by the feeling of ground beneath the crate. She stooped down and opened the cage with her gloved hands. She grabbed me roughly by the scruff and heaved me into her arms just as Cornelius did.

"He's quite docile, isn't he?" She asked James as she took me farther and farther from the Gym, near some forest east of the Gym.

"Indeed." James nodded. "He didn't make a sound when I took him out here."

"That's a good thing to know." Jesse smirked in approval. "This is far easier without that twerp hanging around to mess things up!"

''::''​

Cyndaquil201

I'm ten and proud
    Years
  • Another aweome chapter that makes me want more and more! =D
    Oh, to pass the time, I read Through Espeon Eyes. It ruled. Write m- wait, you already finished Through Espeon Eyes. Darn.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Never fear, guys! We still have Incandescent Starlight to look forward to after this! =D Er... right? RIGHT???? *panics*

You have outdone yourself once again, Rinny-spoon! Can't wait to see more of this fanfic! =D You continue to live up to your reputation as an awesome writer! 8D

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Thanks, y'guys~<3

I'm curious...many of the people here are new...did you guys search on Google or something and find this FanFic? The same happened with maya miyazono. It just seems likely...

>> To answer your question pika-mew, I will write Incandescent Starlight after this, but not too soon after. I will most likely write it on MS word completely first, then post chapter by chapter. I am then going to start a new "series" (which I started on Ilex-forest, but that place has been demolished D:). It will be called the "Vixar Hutches series..." And I hope to make FanFic of the month with all of them...if even possible with my weak caliber of writing in the staffs' eyes >.o

Incoming FanFics (remember this xD)

• Incandescent Starlight--story about Moonlight's son who travels back in time through a Celebi's powers (OMG!!!1!1)
    • The Arrest--beginning story of humanoid Pokemon--a Ninetales, a Manectric, and a Rhydon--who are master thieves. Vixar the Ninetales finds himself in love with Ari Golar, a young Growlithe master cop who is after him...very after him...but he loves her nontheless! WHY IS THIS WORLD SO TWISTED!1!??? ARRRRGGGGHH!!!!1!1
    • The Uproar--Vixar is scientifically experimented on by the mad Spinda, Blem. Vixar is then cursed with dark powers...*cue mystery music*
      [*]The Cleansing--Vixar learns to maintain is dark powers substantially and finds mythical warriors who are supposed to perform a "cleansing ceremony" in order to lift his malice. Haaaaaaaa-le-lu-jah!

Anyways...on to the story 8D *ish bewy hyper dis evening*

{~}​

The forest was quite a cheerful one, the path through it obviously man-made and sprayed with pesticides, ceasing plant growth and creating an winding trail of barren dirt. The chemicals implanted in the ground into the air and reached my nostrils. The stench was horrid. I knew the two humans didn't have the slightest awareness of the smell. The human sense of smell, as I have heard, is considerably poor.

We reached a large clearing with a battered sign titling it "Pine Circle." I couldn't understand why it would be called "Pine Circle" because the sensational scent of pine resin was no where to be found floating softly upon the air.

That wasn't important, though. The large clearing had a collosal structure poised at the center of the circle. It stood high in the form of a person. It's metallic shell gleamed in the sun ray's, nearly blinding me with its vivid luster. I blinked frequently.

I was led closer and closer to the machine, the humans grumbling in their own conversation of whispers. I didn't have time to distinguish their strange tongue any longer. I was too busy wondering what on Earth I was being led to...Why I was being led to this strange couple of humans.

"Alright, then." The human woman known as Jesse announced. "Open the hatch, James."

The violet-haired man took a complex remote from his pocket. It consisted of many knobs and buttons of various size, shape, and colors. How this human knew which activated which was a mystery to me...He flipped a rather small yellow switch at the side, a sound of a mechanism moving vibrating the nromally still air. A flock of Pidgey in some tree took off, ka-cawing in eachother's wake.

I watched as a trasparent half of a bubble leisurely lifted near the center of the machine's "chest." It had fully opened and I only had the time to blink once before a springy cord swung out and lashed about me, yanking me through the air at great speeds. I yowled in surprise as I was taken into the small compartment and the case was closed securely over me.

The space was small...I barely had any room to even twitch...

What the hell were they going to do with me...?

Back