• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Could You maybe put a section on the forum where we all have our name beside a bigger sprite? or pic? Just to personalize it a bit more?Or maybe just for those of us that signed up before now because there might not be enough space on the first post..
    Then we could all upload a pic or sprite?

Does this make any sense? xD
    Like say my pokemon was electivire i could upload a pic and make it like this

Thunder Arena
    GavZ Electivre Nickname Vires

xD

You know something like that?
    Just a suggestion!

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Well, anyone who makes me a sprite, remember a few things:

1) Gray fur, blue cheeks!
    2) It's ME, notnotnotnotNOT my partner!!
    3) Can you try to minimize the effects of that goofy Pika-sprite grin?

Keep all this in mind, and you'll remain Thundershock-free! :D

Got dinner, but I'll be back. Keep spreading the word of Electric!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Before a make a mistake again tell me exactly what you want the sprite thing i made to say.

+ on the 10th of june when we are allowed to make Social Groups again maybe I'll place a social group or the Thunder Arena.

That's a really good Idea GavZ, we just have to find a way to make it work

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Wait...what?

I get the SG thing, but who's the thing about the sprites aimed at? You didn't make a mistake, I just had a request that I never posted...

IDEA. If/When Zappyspiker makes an SG, someone(s) can volunteer to make...I guess you'd call them member mini-profiles? Just little images with a Sprite or something to rep the person, their name with, I dunno, special font & coloring for each member, and maybe little details like a personal quote or other info.

We can put them up on the SG's pic section or...something. Dunno. Just tossing ideas around.

Oh, and they can have the member's rank too! Someone could even make emblems for each of the ranks!

Skip Class

Years
    dream's-epilogue You are a genius! That is an awesome Idea!!

Plus i've finished editing my Zparky
    Thunder Arena

And while I was at it I made this - Umm any names?
    Thunder Arena

And I think I just stuffed it.
    Thunder Arena

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
    Eeveechu! Or Pivee. XD

I found this on Bulbapedia, it's supposed to be Pichu Big from the Pichu Brothers. It's really cute!
    Thunder Arena
    See how there's hair on his head? That's how you know it's Pichu Big. I think I had a Pokemorph like this somewhere...

Oh, I found it! How do you guys like it?
    Thunder Arena

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    O.o Wow...that reminded me of something I didn't particularly want to remember...

Never really knew the Pichu Bros. Fell out of the anime before it hit that part.

I...don't particularly care for Pokemorphs; just a pack of humans trying imitate us. It is rather funny to watch, I suppose...but yes, those are impressive sprites. You made those?

The Girl from the Well

Years
    Oh no no no. You got them confused with PokeDressers, or PokeCrossDressers. Morphs are actually people with their DNA combined with Pokemon DNA. Dressers just dress like Pokemon for fun.

Yeah, I made them. I have some more, but they're not electric-types. I might make some more soon.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Ah, I see. So, wait, they actually look like that? Naturally? O.o

Dressers, eh...? Didn't know that. At least I know what to call them when I laugh at them...not that they'd understand anyway. But, that's part of the charm...

Hey, you're not bad at it. You know how to make spritesheets, a la RPGMakers/Hacks?

Skip Class

Years
    lol nope i don't. It's been only recently i've started spriting due to nothing to do on school lunch times and before school

The Girl from the Well

Years
    Uh-huh. sometimes they get rejected by people and Pokemon, so sometimes it can be a sad life. =<

Yeah, especially since Cross Dressing sounds bad already. XD

Well, I can make some sprites, but first I'd need the original sprites and stuff like that. Then I probably can do the rest of the work, but then whoever needs the sprite has to put the sprites in themselves if they need to do that.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    I..see. That is rather sad, I suppose...but what matters is how they take such a situation and use it to their advantage. In fact, it's only in the most dismal and disheartening situations that one's true strength can be revealed, whether one is pure Pokemon like myself, pure human like you, or something in between.

Skip Class

Years
    by the way any of you guys have any ideas fot the club. The more the merrier I always say

The Girl from the Well

Years
    That does make sense, d-e. It's deep, too.

Hmm...I'm not sure. I can't think of anything now. XP

I'm almost done with my new sprites, with are like my Pichu Sisters, except now they're Plusle and Minun.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    ...if you say so....

None that I can think of. But I pride myself on my creativity, so give me time.

Post them when you're done...

The Girl from the Well

Years
    Maybe, there can be things where they show off sprites and stuff on the front page. They are all hidden in spoilers. This is kinda like what I think it would look like:

Made by *whoever made them*:
    Spoiler:

Also, here is my Plusle & Minun Twins;
    Thunder Arena
    Don't mind the cheeks, they were really hard to do, so... ^^;

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Some work done :)
    Here is a shinx egg.
    Thunder Arena

And the legend that is Luxray
    So here is Volt!