• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thw Whole New Advanced World: PART 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
  • "Route 101!" I said. "But we will be lucky if we find a Wurmple!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We went to Route 101. All we could find were trees dividing the freeway.
    "I feel sorry for the Pok?mon!" I said looking around.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • "Continue walking to Rustleburg City!" I said. "Come on!"
    We walked to the end of Route 101. "We're almost there!"

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • I walked into the city. It was basically the same as Bigroot and Oldale City!
    "Come on!"I said to Summer.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • I walked into the Pok?mon Center.
    "Hi!" Said a woman at the desk. She had pink hair, a pink shirt, a nurse's hat with a red cross and an apron. "I'm Nurse Joy!"
    "Hi!" I said. "I'm Batesy! Is there a training atrium here?"
    "Yes!" She said. "Two floors up!"
    "Thnaks!"

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • I pushed the number 3 button. The elevator began to move. It stopped with a "DING!".
    A guy was coming to the elevator.
    "Hmmm..." I said. I pushed all 20 buttons. I knew it would start from the basement. This guy looked like he wanted to go to the twenty-ith floor. He walked on. "Hey!" He said seeing the doors close.
    I laughed and continued on.

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • i had just reached the pokemon center and i went up stairs, two trainers were battling, so i watched them, i could tell they were the trainers the assistant had been tlking about...

Last edited:

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • i had left bulbasaur with the nurse to have him checked over before he battles for the first time, buteven though i had only had him a couple of hours, i felt like a part of me was missing without him...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • OOC: It didn't upset us, just erm, the mods.... It's against PC rules.
    BIC: "Alright!" I said, confident. From visiting the lab so often, I already knew some attacks, for I had seen the Pok?mon training.
    "Crimson, I choose you." Crimson heard her name, and lept out of the backpack, onto the floor.
    "Crimson, Peck attack!" Crimson lept foward, and starting pecking Squirtle hard, and fast, on it's head, then, knowing Squirtle would get into its shell, lept away, and waited.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • "Squirtle Withdraw and Roll!" I commanded. Squirtle withdrew in his shell and took a small amount of damage from the Ember which made him roll. He was moving fast to Torchic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back