• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thw Whole New Advanced World: PART 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
  • Yes!I yelled in my head.
    "Squirtle Water Gun! NOW!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. Squirtle fired it out of a hole on it's shell hitting Torchic at full force.

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • the battle was interesting, i had never seen these kind of tactics before, i could see squirtle had the advantage here, although it had from the beginning, as it was strongest against fire types, the bench was hard, but i didnt care i was to busy watching the battle to worry about that...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • "Torchi!" Crimson was blasted off the shell, but when it got onto it's feet, it look more determined.
    "Just because you have a slight dis-atvantage here, doesn't mean you-Great!"
    I beamed with pride as I saw Crimson using Ember, the move I was going to tell it to use eventually.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • "Squirtle withdraw!" I commanded. Squirtle withdrew avoiding the embers. Suddenly, something inside of the shell began glowing.
    "Evolution?" I asked. Suddenly it stopped. Squirtle popped it's head out. He was still the same but this time his head was glowing a bit.
    "He learned Skull Bash!" I said. I had read about Pok?mon doing things like this. "Squirtle Skull Bash!"
    "SQUIRTLE!!!!!!!!" Squirtle yelled flying at Torchic at full speed.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • "Crimson, jump out of the way!" Crimson did, and as it did so, the feathers standing up on it's head glowed. Perhaps it had learned a new ability as well.. Yes! Flamethrower!
    "Crimson, Flamethrower that Squirtle!" Crimson paused for a second, then shot out a massive swirl of fire at Josh's Pok?mon.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • "Squirtle cancel it out with Water Gun!" I yelled. Squirtle used Water Gun stopping the Flamethrower and exploding on contact. There was a massive amount of dust.
    Perfect! I thought. Squirtle can work around this. "Squirtle jump!" I yelled seeing it jump.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • I got panicked. I'll have to take this head on! I said in my head. "Squirtle! Skull Bash right into that Flamethrower!"
    Squirtle flew into the Flamethrower now coming. I knew he'd take a fair ammount of damage, but that was the only thing to do.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • "Now Squirtle Water Gun!" I yelled. My plan had worked. The Skull Bash was a decoy! I watched Squirtle shoot the Water Gun at Torchic. It was off guard!

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • "Squirtle Withdraw again!" I yelled. Squirtle got in it's shell.
    Think! I said in my head. If we are going to keep dodging attacks, how will we win? That's it! It's a bit risky considering Squirtle might not no it! But there's no other choice!

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • "Squirtle Tail Whip!" I commanded. Squirtle flew at Torchic whipping it's tail. It lowered Torchic's defense but did no damage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back