• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thw Whole New Advanced World: PART 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
  • "Squirtle while it's jumping attack with Skull Bash!" I yelled. Squirtle did as he was told and he flew at Torchic.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • "That's it Squirtle!" I yelled. "Now use Rapid Spin!"
    Squirtle got in it's shell and spun around rapidly and quickly!

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Crimson was knocked off her feet, and went flying. "Yow!" I exclaimed, then hurried over to it, for it had fainted. "Great battle.... I have to go downstairs...." I called as I tenderly picked the limp Torchic up, and ran into the nearest elevator, looking down at it...

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • I picked Squirtle up. "I better come too!" I noticed which elevator we were at. "I think we should use the other one!"

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • I ran to the desk scared of the thought of Summer whacking me with a mallet.
    "Could you heal our Pok?mon?" I asked Nurse Joy. "My Squirtle is tired and Summer's Torchic is knocked out!"
    "Sure!" She said taking Squirtle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back