• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tiemen's Sprite Topic

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    My sprites are NOT, I repeat, NOT for public use. Do NOT PM me asking if you could use my sprites. The answer will ALWAYS be NO.

Pokémon:

Scratches:
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic

Tiemen's Sprite Topic
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic

Tiemen's Sprite Topic
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic

Fusions:
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic

Re-Elements:
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic

Recolors:
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic

Other:
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic

Tiemen's Sprite Topic
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic

Fakedex:
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic

Non-Pokémon:

Isometric:
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic

Other:
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic

Tiemen's Sprite Topic
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic

Tiemen's Sprite Topic
    Tiemen's Sprite Topic

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    :shocked: These are some of the best sprites I've ever seen! The scratches are excellent, and the ice on Charizard's wings is awesome. And those recolors are great! What do you call the palette?

Armaina

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • Oh I just adore your work! The scratches look great and the isometric stuff is really nice. Also the tiles are very nice and really great job on those badges they look fantastic.

Zee.kthxbai

Sweet Supine Surrealist
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2009
    The scratches are ok, I mean the pikachu is just a bit out of proportions and seems a bit like a block. The fire could be done a bit better on the bottom of the flame. The rest of them are pretty good. The fusions are alright, recolors are... recolors, the badges though are nicely done. Your isometric is decent, but the skull is pretty dull, being a mirror-flip of one side. The font is alright though.

Overall, I'd say you're pretty decent. A few minor things here and there, but we all have our wrinkles to iron out.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Wow, your sprites are awesome. I can tell that you're a very experienced spriter, and it shows because of your semi-unique style. Your scratches mostly boast this style, but all of your sprites are nicely done nonetheless.

Your recolors are very nicely done as well, you added a bit of originality by adding simple designs on them, instead of just simply recoloring the sprite. Good job. Your Pokédex is beautiful as well, you have great Pokémon designs and ideas there.

Also, your isometric sprites are wonderful! It looks like they can fit stright into a Final Fantasy Tactics game, or something. Oh... I noticed that "Data Man" portrait. Very good job on that one! You should continue with Mega Man sprites, I would love to see more of those.

Back