• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Tier 6 Donations?

Gerri Shin

  
Years
  • Nope as of now there is no tier 7, unless Steve has something really special planned for someone who donates over $250-$500. There was a running joke a while ago that Steve would bump anyone to staff if they donate over $1000, but that's just foolishness there.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Nope as of now there is no tier 7, unless Steve has something really special planned for someone who donates over $250-$500. There was a running joke a while ago that Steve would bump anyone to staff if they donate over $1000, but that's just foolishness there.

$1000 aye? That gives me some giant ideas o:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah, but i'm not wasting $100 on a Pokemon site. :/

That is not a waste... ;w; -shot-

I swear I would totally $1000 to this place, if I were rich. XD

As for Tier 6.. rare to find one. I wasn't even sure I remembered it being a real group.

I think a Tier 7 would be.. too much.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, I plan on jumping up past Tier 6 in July. Until then though, I'm happy with Tier 4, lol.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • I suppose I should maybe donate and become the 5th tier 6(orthe 6th, Ooka might beat me to 5th :P).

0mgz guiz l3tz d0n4t3 l0ts ov m0n33z 4nd b t13r 7 4nd b 4dm1ns guiz!!!!!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I had to tell Rukario that Tier 6 members had less rights for some things. XD

(like re-editing their posts and such) XD

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • 1,000 bucks to this site, you should be in staff haha, and I max max my donation to 300 one day.

Back